Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: AR-15 Full Auto Meltdown: Nitrided Barrel (final update on page 8)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Correct.

This series of videos is likely going to produce more data (one way or another) than 95% of similar tests/videos like this ever have. Whether the viewers respond by watching/sharing/discussing/etc... remains to be seen but I suspect the fact that I chose to run the video with some data being produced has actually hurt the view/reach numbers. But, we'll see...
    I agree that it's a lot more info than others have produced. I don't know your viewership numbers, but there seems to a lot of interest across the web for your test. I've been waiting awhile for you to get this one done.

As I mentioned on TOS, I just wish there was a follow up to identify why the rifles ran so poorly prior to them being sectioned.

To be clear, I dont think the rifles running poorly reflects poorly on you or your tests. Quite the opposite, other reviewers may have been tempted to hide the malfuntions to make the sponsor look better.
    Last edited by friendlyfireisnt; 04-24-17 at 19:55.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm quite impressed with the performance of the nitride barrel. I've been using nitride barrels on my recent builds and its good to see they hold up well in high-round count testing, although I only shoot in semi anyway.

Thanks MrGnG. Another great test and video.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Final installment of the series

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678