Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jeep = Junk

Feedback Score
    So....the problem with mine was that somehow the security module failed. They replaced that computer under warranty but there was a "software upgrade" that cost me $65.00

What do you want to bet the computer failed because it needed the software upgrade in the first place?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The 09 Liberty a friend had should have cured me of wanting anything Chrysler. Tranny failure, no warranty help. Chronic window motor failure, oops no warranty help. VALVE STEMS made from ( looks like) die-cast metal, with the tire pressure sensor that rides inside the rim. Valve stem tip is just barely below the sidewall of the tire, so, go up against a curb? Broken valve stem, flat tire, expensive repair because you have to buy the whole F-king unit with the pressure sensor / sender. Wash your car too vigorously? Broken valve stem, flat tire, etc. My local oil change place has a sign, we will check your tire pressure but cannot be responsible for broken / leaking valve stems on certain models having a pressure sensor / sender.

A hundred years plus making cars and they give us this crap. There should be a class action suit on the valve stem thing alone. I've worked with them (Big 3) and I can assure you it's because they will do anything, I mean anything, to save fifty cents a car, safety and reliability be damned. It's fugging criminal.

A new key for my Nitro is, I'm told. at least $125. Thanks, Chrysler.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456