Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syrac ordnance adjustable gas block explodes

Feedback Score

Syrac ordnance adjustable gas block explodes

Ok fellers a few weeks back I took my lovely 338fed sbr to the range and after a few rounds my syrac ordnance adjustable gas block blew into two pieces..The gas was aligned properly and the screws were held into place by the dimples under the barrel . I have been building Ar style weapons for 10yrs now and this has never happened to me.. Is this gas block defective? I read on another forum that the same thing happened to another guy using the same gas block . I contacted syrac and they said they would replace it under warranty but they were out of stock until 6weeks . I recently called them back and there mail box is full and there website has been shut down.Are they out of business?
    Last edited by jeanclaudesegal; 10-13-16 at 08:50.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think they are out of business.

I placed an order with them a few weeks ago, but my card was never charged and I never received any confirmation email.

Their site was down, so I called them - no answer.

I messaged them on their FB page - no reply.

Feedback Score
    Dude that sucks.. now I'm out of a gas block and 100 bucks😰.. oh well looks like I'm gonna have to try Odin works adjustable gas block

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanclaudesegal View Post
    Dude that sucks.. now I'm out of a gas block and 100 bucks��.. oh well looks like I'm gonna have to try Odin works adjustable gas block
    I would take a look at SLR. They have a great reputation around here. If you have any questions, give them a call - they are very helpful.

Another option that has piqued my interest is the BRT Custom Tune Gas Port.

http://www.blackrivertactical.com/co...tune-gas-port/

Feedback Score
    Thanx for the link I will look into them

Feedback Score
    Definitely check out SLR, I have two of them and they are great.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The Superlative Arms blocks and Syrac blocks look very, very similar. So similar that they share nearly the same address. I would give them a call and see what the real story is:

Feedback Score
    I called superlative arms and they have no affiliation with syrac.. they use to make there stuff but they came to a falling out. Looks like I'm out 100 bucks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://blackrainordnance.com/produc...nside-diameter

syrac was just down the road from me 30 minutes. took forever but they finally took their facefreak page down.
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 04-12-17 at 10:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From my research they got hit real bad with a backlog and are try g to work out of it but have gone dark...i wouldn't hold my breath

I tried a ahead for the first time on a recent SBR build and have been very happy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast