Thread: Chris Reeves Small Sebenza 21 Drop Point

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Chris Reeves Small Sebenza 21 Drop Point

I've gone back and forth a couple times about selling this; I like it a lot but I just can't justify keeping it when I haven't used it since getting a large 21. The knife has been carried so it does show some minor signs of use, but I honestly don't think I ever actually used the blade to cut anything. Most of the "wear" is on the pocket clip just from rubbing against stuff while it was in my pocket. I am the original owner. The born on date is July 26, 2016 and comes with original box, paperwork, and everything that came with it from Knife Art. Both scales have "B-16" manufacture code. The blade is perfectly centered, lock up is perfect, probably the smoothest action of any CRK knife I've owned or handled. I've attached some pictures in direct sunlight to try and show the minor wear on the scales, it's really only visible in certain lighting at certain angles.

Asking $300 shipped and insured. I haven't been receiving email notification of PMs or thread responses, so please email me direct if interested. Molonlabe5118@gmail.com. Thanks.

Last edited by JBarbaresi; 04-29-17 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Still available

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Sold thanks.