Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best CZ Handgun For Carry?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Good choice. I much prefer my P01 to the P07.

I think the P09 is where it's at for polymer.

Now get some thin grips and a full CGW package like I posted above. My P01 has an awesome trigger that rivals my Shadow Custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    For those of you running VZ grips...

I'm only finding grips for the 75. There's an option for "compact". Are those the ones I'm supposed to choose?

It's either going to be the frag grips or the diamond grips in black.

Still tossing around the idea of the thin aluminum grips as well.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Depending on how well I do with the PO1, this will be the next CZ I get.

Kinda small for my hand but it worked well for me. Never had problems with the G26,27,33. Can't see this one giving me any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by PattonWasRight View Post
    Don't know if anyone mentioned this one yet, but the "RAMI" is CZ's mini 75. This has the extended mag. Comes in either safety or decocker models.

Attachment 45332

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The P-01 should be very nice.

On the P-07, the grip felt weird at first, and initially I used the smallest backstrap despite having XL hands. After some use I've switched to the largest backstrap. This is academic for you, but just noting this for any future readers - just because the grip feels weird at first doesn't mean it's wrong.

As for weight, the P-07 isn't light, and it seems top-heavy with its fairly massive slide. I suspect the P-01 felt better because of balance, not total actual weight.

Anyway, enjoy the P-01!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes the compact grips are what you need.

I like the CZ Custom thin grips personally. I had the VZ's and they were really nice and aggressive but I couldn't hit the mag release like I can with the thin grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I appreciate all the knowledge!

I believe the medium back strap was on the P07. Having owned several HK P30 I would usually run the large back strap on those. Of course, they're different grips all around. Probably could have been benefitted from the smaller one for the P07.

The slide definitely has some heft. A lot wider than what I thought it was going to be. Wider than Glock but not as wide as a USP. Definitely top heavy but nothing anyone couldn't work around.

The levers are what made me say no. I have no problem adjusting to a new gun, but this would have required a whole new grip for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    The P-01 should be very nice.

On the P-07, the grip felt weird at first, and initially I used the smallest backstrap despite having XL hands. After some use I've switched to the largest backstrap. This is academic for you, but just noting this for any future readers - just because the grip feels weird at first doesn't mean it's wrong.

As for weight, the P-07 isn't light, and it seems top-heavy with its fairly massive slide. I suspect the P-01 felt better because of balance, not total actual weight.

Anyway, enjoy the P-01!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234