Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most durable AKM furniture ?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Have you looked at Zenitco's offerings? Russian made furniture, seems like they'd know how to design rugged AK accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Feedback Score
    I don't know much about AKM furniture, but my friend is using an office chair from AKM and it is durable, since last 2 years she has been using it. I personally am using Zetti high back mesh chair as my father recommended me. He asked me to read review about the chair and I was satisfied with the reviews, many of them said comfortable to sit on, reduced back pain problem and so on. So I thought of giving it a try and bought one. It is really comfortable and due to its high back rest I no more get back pain.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Oops.
    Last edited by darr3239; 04-28-17 at 01:45.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by FondaBellamy View Post
    I don't know much about AKM furniture, but my friend is using an office chair from AKM and it is durable, since last 2 years she has been using it. I personally am using Zetti high back mesh chair as my father recommended me. He asked me to read review about the chair and I was satisfied with the reviews, many of them said comfortable to sit on, reduced back pain problem and so on. So I thought of giving it a try and bought one. It is really comfortable and due to its high back rest I no more get back pain.
    What does this have to do with AK rifle buttstocks, pistol grips, and handguards . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I personally prefer the Magpul moe furniture. I have been running it on both of my Krebs rifles without any problem at all. I run my one Krebs pretty hard. I run a ACOG on one of my Krebs and the add on cheek piece makes a world of difference. The Magpul handguard is a big improvement over the original, it extends past the handguard retainer a little and over the receiver a little to give a little extra real estate to grip. For someone to have a moe AK stock fail from a side impact they must really be beating on it hard.

Feedback Score
    OP just get the Bulgarian US made Russian 100 series furniture.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    OP just get the Bulgarian US made Russian 100 series furniture.
    Bulgarian US made? Lol. Arsenal Inc (US)/K-var's furniture is 100 series style- not 100 series.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FondaBellamy View Post
    Lol, oh God...

Anyways, came in to say stay away from wood, but I see you have that covered (mine broke).

On topic, how does magpul handgaurds compare to kvar and surplus, durability only?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Surplus is always the answer.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will take the Magpul handguard over surplus all day every day and not look back. My Krebs 103k is my go to rifle. I have used it in several classes and have thousands and thousands of rounds dose range with it. The Magpul handguard is a huge improvement over the surplus or Kvar handguard. The only reason I can see to use surplus is if you are building a period correct clone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12