Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winchester White box and semiautomatics.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have used it for many years. I had 1 round that would not feed once - a couple of years back. Case was oversized.

This guy isn't happy, though:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...0-blew-up.html

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think I've launched a literal ton of WWB downrange over the years and haven't had any issues with it in any of my 9mms. It's not the hottest or best stuff, but it's always worked well for me.

Any ammo can have issues, though...I recently had a round of RA40T squib on me. That was exciting...*pop* and the bullet kinda arcs out of the barrel and lands in the dirt about 10 feet in front of me.

Feedback Score
    I have run tons of WWB in 9mm, 40SW and 45ACP for many years, through the following pistols with zero troubles...

Glock 17
    Glock 19
    SIG P228
    SIG P220
    FN Hi-Power
    Springfield Armory Milspec Stainless
    Colt Combat Commander
    Glock 22

Maybe it is the pistol? The M&P series had several teething issues when they came out and are known problem children to many.

Feedback Score
    Winchester WB is the only ammo that I have any malfunctions with in my Glock 19. Last time I bought some, I had 2 light primer strikes out of 50 . . . . put them back in the mag and they both fired the second time. Not a big deal, and actually I kinda like this, because it gives me a completely surprise opportunity to work a malfunction.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I feel like I had a case of WWB 115gr that did not like my M&P9Pro.

2 or 3 FTES and the pistol went back to S&W. Within 100 rounds of getting it back and more FTE.

I sidelined the WWB and ran AE 115/124/147 with nary a hiccup. This was a few years ago.

It happens. I just had a weird thing with 22LR going 11 failures in a row with 1 brand, and 3 other brands run 100%. Sent the ammo back and the manufacturer says it tested and shot fine... whatever!

Feedback Score
    WWB has a smaller diameter rim than most other factory ammunition, so some guns have trouble extracting it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No problem with WWB.

But Monarch / PPU 9mm fmj failed to cycle where all others cycled just fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123