Thread: WHICH KAC RAIL ASSEMBLY DO I HAVE ?

Feedback Score

WHICH KAC RAIL ASSEMBLY DO I HAVE ?

Good Morning All, I have a quick question as to the type / model of KAC 'ADAPTOR RAIL, WEAPON' I have ? I honestly can't recall exactly which model KAC unit I installed on one of my Colt's ( LE6920 ) back in 2010 or so. I 'think' that it may be the KAC RIS, but really don't want to dig it out of the safe & take everything off it to determine the exact model. So,here's the USGI nomenclature as listed on the front of the white box it came in; >>> 1005-01-452-3527, CAGE 1S002, P/N: 12973095, CLIN; 0001AA! NOUN: ADAPTER RAIL, WEAPON, 1 Each W52H09-05-D-0073/0018 <<< That's everything as noted on the box top / front. If anyone is aeare as to which model KAC Rail Assembly, I'd really appreciate hearing from them. THANK YOU

Best, dpast32 ( dpast32@aol.com )

P.S.: Included in the.box, was a blue / black color vinyl multi-pocket, pouch with assorted black plastic, KAC mk'd rail covers, along with a KAC mk'd VFG.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    GOOD MORNING YOU HAVE A KAC RAS

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It was easier to walk to your computer and ask strangers on the internet what rail you have than to open your own safe? Don't take this the wrong way because it doesn't upset me. It does genuinely amuse me though. Put a smile on my face thinking about the weird things we do in the internet age.

Feedback Score
    THANKS Eurodriver for your kind reply, it's much appreciated. I always assumed that it was the earlier RIS version, I guess not. And for dmd08, have YOU ever viewed the inside of my safe ? The particular weapon in question happens to be in my collector type safe, which IS NOT on the premises, So first, I'll have to drive over to my son in laws just to get to the safe. Then, just to take it out for a quick look I'll have to take out all the collector weapons in front of it. Honestly, why bother when I had all the relevant nomenclature in front of me, & just have to ask a friendly question here on the Forum. Hopefully you're able to comprehend all this. THANKS anyway for your interest.

Best, dpast32