Thread: Gunsmith Recommendations

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Gunsmith Recommendations

I'm looking to have my LMT MWS barrel dimpled and a FSB shaved down drilled for taper pins and installed on a BCM LW barrel. I was considering using ADCO but have heard a lot of mixed reviews about them in recent years. Any recommendations from personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tango-papa View Post
    I've had a hard time getting in touch with him. 2 work inquiries via email have gone unanswered. Mr. Pitts has a solid reputation so I'm hoping I hear back.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    You will need to email Beth. Same email as you probably are using, Nefariousarms@live.com, but be short and specific. Ask for a Work order for... X. Then you will typically get a reply. If you ask too many questions, etc, I don't believe you will get a reply. She is not the technical expert and Marvin is a one man show. From your link above, You could always try that facebook?, but I don't know how all that would work, as I do not have one, or ever used it.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 04-25-17 at 13:41.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    You will need to email Beth. Same email as you probably are using, Nefariousarms@live.com, but be short and specific. Ask for a Work order for... X. Then you will typically get a reply. If you ask too many questions, etc, I don't believe you will get a reply. She is not the technical expert and Marvin is a one man show. From your link above, You could always try that facebook?, but I don't know how all that would work, as I do not have one, or ever used it.
    This excellent.

Thank you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I resubmitted my inquiry and within 15 minutes I had a reply. The first couple go arounds were my fault entirely.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I resubmitted my inquiry and within 15 minutes I had a reply. The first couple go arounds were my fault entirely.
    Awesome. Hopefully simplifying it down and being specific was the key? If ball mill dimpling, Marvin is the man. If not, there are others that can do quality work. But I choose to use Marvin for my AR barrels. GAP for my bolt gun barrels, and Mile High for other bolt gun work as they are local.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 04-26-17 at 07:18.
    Philippians 4:13