Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a load of this!n (mackdaddy1911a1, Colt Combat Unit review)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Get a load of this!n (mackdaddy1911a1, Colt Combat Unit review)

Wow, this guy...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I could make fun of him and feel superior to him for his lack of advanced knowledge but maybe he loves his kids and helps old people with their yardwork so I cannot jank on him in good conscience.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I could make fun of him and feel superior to him for his lack of advanced knowledge but maybe he loves his kids and helps old people with their yardwork so I cannot jank on him in good conscience.
    Firefly, I'm sorry I outed you. I couldn't help but share your video.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Custom kydex, mofo!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Oh man is he going to shoot his ladder! =)

That was some good entertainment. I like the coffee can and duct tape holster!
    Last edited by usmcvet; 04-28-17 at 15:35.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    Firefly, I'm sorry I outed you. I couldn't help but share your video.
    The only 1911 I have is my Kimber and Delta Elite. I couldnt grow a beard to save my life.

I just see a video of an old guy probably only a decade and a half at most to go showing off his new 1911.

I could call him another redneck peckerwood but then I would be wrong and mean.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You must have missed the comedic value. Come on, coffee can bolster, whiteboard to compete recoil to the "other 1911" and beautiful profanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    You must have missed the comedic value. Come on, coffee can bolster, whiteboard to compete recoil to the "other 1911" and beautiful profanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I get it. Yes it's all grandiosely redneck. I'm surprised Jeff Foxworthy isnt involved. I'm sure when he introduces his sister, ex, and wife; only one woman is involved.. I guess my heart simply isnt in it today

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    No, I get it. Yes it's all grandiosely redneck. I'm surprised Jeff Foxworthy isnt involved. I'm sure when he introduces his sister, ex, and wife; only one woman is involved.. I guess my heart simply isnt in it today
    I think your first post was spot on. This dude ain't hurting nobody so who cares ? Plus I would rather have a Colt in a folgers can/duct tape holster than a Hi-Point in some whizbang coast guard ranger sEaL holster anyday.

But then again I ain't an independently wealthy paratroop door kicker like the rest of the internet is apparently.
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast