Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McAfee offers "World's first truly private smartphone" (**NSFW**)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

McAfee offers "World's first truly private smartphone" (**NSFW**)

Via John MCafee:

"The John McAfee Privacy Phone, by MGT - first prototype. World's first truly private smartphone. You gonna love it."

Details are scarce, but:

"MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI) is in the process of acquiring and developing a diverse portfolio of cyber security technologies. With industry pioneer John McAfee at its helm, MGT is positioned to address various cyber threats through advanced protection technologies for mobile and personal tech devices, as well as corporate networks.

Also as part of its corporate efforts in secure technologies, MGT is growing its capacity in mining Bitcoin. Currently at 5.0 PetaHash, the Company’s facility in Washington state produces about 100 Bitcoins per month, ranking it as one of the largest U.S. based Bitcoin miners. Further, MGT is in active discussions with financial partners to grow Bitcoin output materially.

Lastly, MGT stockholders have voted to change the corporate name of MGT to "John McAfee Global Technologies, Inc." Following a dispute over ownership and permitted usage of the name McAfee, The Company and Intel have agreed to a mediation process to avoid unnecessary legal costs."

Source:

https://www.mgtci.com/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    If it connects to any telecommunications network then it will not be private.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    While I agree...

...if any living human has the potential to produce a legitimately secure commercial device, it's JM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post

Way out of my lane, but I had thought things like end to end encryption and other methods done by people who know their chit (and JM is the LAV of dudes who know their chit in that realm) would make for a level of security no seen in phones used today. I'll be interested to see how that goes and may grab a few shares for chit and giggles should it pop.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    It comes with a stylus that doubles as a coke straw, room in the battery compartment for a "survival" razor blade and a condom, the back is a "signal" mirror, and the other end of the stylus is a handcuff key.

he is like Charlie Sheen with a 99.99 percentile IQ.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    If he conjures forth a strong enough, proprietary, crypto algorithm with a sufficient bit count it would, at least through unclassified channels, be a MOTHER****ER to break. Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman Ephemeral, for example.

I want to believe in the conspiracy that there's a lab with a Quantum computer somewhere, but I'm not buying that one yet.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    It comes with a stylus that doubles as a coke straw, room in the battery compartment for a "survival" razor blade and a condom, the back is a "signal" mirror, and the other end of the stylus is a handcuff key.

he is like Charlie Sheen with a 99.99 percentile IQ.
    Don't make me post the video
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll stick to burners, dead drops, and Navajo code.

I dont care if the gov knows what sick shit I look at

THEY DONT KNOW MY LIFE

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'll stick to burners, dead drops, and Navajo code.

I dont care if the gov knows what sick shit I look at

THEY DONT KNOW MY LIFE
    The AI's working the personality type algorithims will correctly assess your perceived threat level, no matter how invalid the inputs are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    You joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    The AI's working the personality type algorithims will correctly assess your perceived threat level, no matter how invalid the inputs are.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast