Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Are you saying North Korea isn't a threat? How should we deal with them?
    Please explain how they ARE a threat...

Was Iraq, Libya, Syria a threat? What must we go through to begin to THINK for ourselves???

Just because some globalist piece of crap tells you something does not make it true.

Read Mackinder and Brzezinski and you can balance the neocons, position versus the people that gave them the theories of global domination. You can also read Engdahl who also summarizes it well.

How would I handle it?

I'd not be trying to control that region of the world so I'd not be involved militarily.

I get what we are attempting to do but it's NOT going to work. You/I/we/the West **AIN'T** gonna control Eurasia. Period. GTFO it. We will get nuked trying and we won't have a soul to blame but ourselves.

The term "stay in your lane" applies to Foreign Policy much more so than it could ever apply to individuals.

Figuring out WHY they would want nukes (just look at what we have done since 1990...) and looking at our own foreign policy is key here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 04-30-17 at 12:17.
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    >Tinpot dictatortot of Best Korea literally wants to nuke CONUS
    >constantly threatens neighbors with total anire-raytion
    >communist wonderland where dissidents are blown to bits with A2AD weaponry
    >libertariatards squeal, "muh NAP. muh non intervention"
    >stroke e-penises until nukes start falling on Tokyo
    >as ICBM approaches CONUS, libertariatards toke on joints, and stroke real penises.
    >self righteous last words of, "at least we didn't aggress"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Please explain how they ARE a threat...

Was Iraq, Libya, Syria a threat? What must we go through to begin to THINK for ourselves???

Just because some globalist piece of crap tells you something does not make it true.

Read Mackinder and Brzezinski and you can balance the neocons, position versus the people that gave them the theories of global domination. You can also read Engdahl who also summarizes it well.

How would I handle it?

I'd not be trying to control that region of the world so I'd not be involved militarily.

I get what we are attempting to do but it's NOT going to work. You/I/we/the West **AIN'T** gonna control Eurasia. Period. GTFO it. We will get nuked trying and we won't have a soul to blame but ourselves.

The term "stay in your lane" applies to Foreign Policy much more so than it could ever apply to individuals.

Figuring out WHY they would want nukes (just look at what we have done since 1990...) and looking at our own foreign policy is key here.

Okay, we all know there are things we should have done and things that we shouldn't have done. All that being said, we are where we are at.

Is there anything we can do at this point that will change short-rounds view of us? Should we make Dennis Rodman an Ambassador to NK?

I have friends that are non-violent, some who are completely pacifist, some Democrats, some Republicans, some Libertarian, some of the right of those beliefs, some on the left of those beliefs. Thing that I've found is that non of those beliefs work perfectly all the time. The world isn't perfect, and the people who inhabit it are far from being perfect. At some point everything has a degree of compromise.

So how do we back it down and make NK a good neighbor? How are you going to change Kim Jong-un's perception of us?

What of the vacuum we create when we leave an area? Let's use an analogy, say your neighbors are building houses and you tell them 'hey don't buy miter saws, table saws, framing nailers and drivers, I've got all that stuff, you guys furnish the lumber and the food' Then one day in the middle of the job you decide 'nope, no more using my tools.'

Do your neighbors have a right to be upset with you? Will they be upset? Will they be willing to help you on your project? Are your action ethical?

Live ain't easy.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Okay, we all know there are things we should have done and things that we shouldn't have done. All that being said, we are where we are at.

Is there anything we can do at this point that will change short-rounds view of us? Should we make Dennis Rodman an Ambassador to NK?

I have friends that are non-violent, some who are completely pacifist, some Democrats, some Republicans, some Libertarian, some of the right of those beliefs, some on the left of those beliefs. Thing that I've found is that non of those beliefs work perfectly all the time. The world isn't perfect, and the people who inhabit it are far from being perfect. At some point everything has a degree of compromise.

So how do we back it down and make NK a good neighbor? How are you going to change Kim Jong-un's perception of us?

What of the vacuum we create when we leave an area? Let's use an analogy, say your neighbors are building houses and you tell them 'hey don't buy miter saws, table saws, framing nailers and drivers, I've got all that stuff, you guys furnish the lumber and the food' Then one day in the middle of the job you decide 'nope, no more using my tools.'

Do your neighbors have a right to be upset with you? Will they be upset? Will they be willing to help you on your project? Are your action ethical?

Live ain't easy.
    I don't think our Foreign Policy goals will EVER make other non-aligned nations "behave".

Every PERSON is a sovereign individual as is each nation. Dominate them or try to dominate them and you get just such behavior.

We (the American people) have to reign in our government - something we have yet to seriously and earnestly attempt to do.

Globalism is a euphemism for New World Order.

No person who believes himself to be a sovereign individual with God-given rights will ever agree to such a grandiose plan and surely Russia, China, Syria, Libya, Yemen, North Korea, Venezuela, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria, ... (Anywhere we are fighting, essentially) are willing to just lie down and accept it and why should they?

I respect you and yours as individuals as should you everyone else. As long as there exists such mutual respect our differences will not devolve into armies vying for territory and resources that are not our own.

I don't see the US altering its plans. Trump has become Obama/Clinton/Bush/Graham/McCain with respect to Foreign Policy despite the campaign promises.

Prepare for the worst, my friend. But continue to write your Congressmen.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Trump has become Obama/Clinton/Bush/Graham/McCain with respect to Foreign Policy despite the campaign promises.
    Why is that?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    >Tinpot dictatortot of Best Korea literally wants to nuke CONUS
    >constantly threatens neighbors with total anire-raytion
    >communist wonderland where dissidents are blown to bits with A2AD weaponry
    >libertariatards squeal, "muh NAP. muh non intervention"
    >stroke e-penises until nukes start falling on Tokyo
    >as ICBM approaches CONUS, libertariatards toke on joints, and stroke real penises.
    >self righteous last words of, "at least we didn't aggress"
    I think it's (I KNOW IT, actually) our policy that has created this scenario. He knows that we are unlikely to risk losing several cities. I would not...

Keep in mind we are trying to control Eurasia. YOU may not k ow this or believe this but that has NOTHING to do with reality.

Keep in mind these leaders also have constituents to appease and at some point they may have to act on behalf or their constituents with ghastly results (to the entire planet) because we have allowed our nation to become "the new SOVIETS" (do some research on neoconservatism and you'll find none other than... Trotsky).

Last edited by Mjolnir; 04-30-17 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    All I know is I read somewhere that the Norks were threatening Israel now.

It's getting kinda sad....

My strategy would be to drop Liberators chambered in .357 Sig with Snickers bars attached.

Then let nature take its course

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    All I know is I read somewhere that the Norks were threatening Israel now.

It's getting kinda sad....

My strategy would be to drop Liberators chambered in .357 Sig with Snickers bars attached.

Then let nature take its course
    Would you give them some .357 Sig ammo too?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Would you give them some .357 Sig ammo too?
    It comes with one bullet and a note written in Korean saying "Here's your one chance, Fancy. Don't let me down"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since they were smooth bore how about chambered in 410 with five buckshot rounds and five slug rounds. Plus the snickers bar and a dowel rod.

I bet there is a warehouse full of them somewhere, although in .45ACP.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast