Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I don't know man, it's pretty hard to top Doc's diesel Fiat post!
    Need a link, being a diesel owner/fan and having owned (surprisingly decent) Fiats... "I gots to know"

Maybe I can pick up some posting tips, learn from the Masters.

I'll just say for the record, if there is a diesel Fiat I want it, just for the shock value. Make that puppy dog purr.

Did drive a Renault rental for three days before I realized it was diesel, it was that good.

Feedback Score
    I saw this morning where the libtards are losing their collective shit over Trump saying he would have no choice but to totally destroy NK if we were forced to defend ourselves or our allies. Things like "What he said borders on war crimes" and "They are a nation of 25 million people! How can he say that!"

I love it! I can only hope they all have collective aneurisms and drop on the spot. What did they expect, more of Obama's ass-kissing and apologies?

There's a new sheriff in town.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I relate NK to highschool and you have that one short fat kid that has some mental thing going on and he constantly goes up to the biggest guy in school and tries to fight ? the big guy laughs it off and pushes him away day after day

one day the fat kid takes out a hammer and hits the big guy on the head and the big guy says enough and open palms him a good one and then everyone jumps on the big guy for being a bully to the dumb fat kid ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Need a link, being a diesel owner/fan and having owned (surprisingly decent) Fiats... "I gots to know"

Maybe I can pick up some posting tips, learn from the Masters.

I'll just say for the record, if there is a diesel Fiat I want it, just for the shock value. Make that puppy dog purr.

Did drive a Renault rental for three days before I realized it was diesel, it was that good.
    Not a real Diesel Fiat but you have to read this for yourself!

Post #107 on page six:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-Harvey/page6

Serious Student and I need your expertise on a couple of diesel daily drivers.

Post #12:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-bugout-states
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I saw this morning where the libtards are losing their collective shit over Trump saying he would have no choice but to totally destroy NK if we were forced to defend ourselves or our allies. Things like "What he said borders on war crimes" and "They are a nation of 25 million people! How can he say that!"

I love it! I can only hope they all have collective aneurisms and drop on the spot. What did they expect, more of Obama's ass-kissing and apologies?

There's a new sheriff in town.
    POTUS's UN speech was out of the park, all the right people are still throwing their toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    I relate NK to highschool and you have that one short fat kid that has some mental thing going on and he constantly goes up to the biggest guy in school and tries to fight ? the big guy laughs it off and pushes him away day after day

one day the fat kid takes out a hammer and hits the big guy on the head and the big guy says enough and open palms him a good one and then everyone jumps on the big guy for being a bully to the dumb fat kid ?
    Kim is a useful idiot. The global power players; US, China, and the Russians can take advantage of the situation and spin it to their advantage. Chess moves.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    RocketMan

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344