Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    China should go to LA and hire rooftop Koreans. That'll sort Porky Pig out.

He looks like Margaret Cho if she were a lady boy.

(Not into Asians but I would crush Margaret Cho because......reasons I dont got to explain)

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Let us not have a lot of bickering in this thread, and let's keep it about North Korea.

I do not need to read a bunch of turd flinging about Chimpy McBushHitler and the Templars are doing this to build a pipeline to carry human souls to their secret lair.

If you have something about the Korea, post it. Otherwise, feel free to go ring up Art Bell and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Only warning.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    You guys remember when this thread was about the Korean Peninsula and issues surrounding it? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
    Me too. And it's going back to that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Posted a couple articles on first post for today.

Didn't feel like mentioning that DPRK still says it will do what it wants re nuclear testing, since it says that every other day.

Also, Trump said he'd be "honored" to talk with KJU. wtf. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rean-dictator/

Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    In the U.K. Express today, the article posits that the missile that blew up was intentionally detonated as it was headed for Russia. As a result, Russia has went on high alert.

This is going to get out of control.
    Do you have a source?
    Last edited by Koshinn; 05-01-17 at 18:58.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Well at least the Russian's don't have a publicly admitted doomsday device in operation... So there is a chance the rumors they did are wrong or they turned it off at some point after the cold war.
    So says the deep, thorough researcher...

I'll rely on my own searching, thank you kindly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Guess what? When I say knock off the bullshit, I mean it.

Feedback Score
    Any attack on North Korea WILL entail a massive bombardment of Seoul, for nothing other than spite. The Norks probably wouldn't try to invade the South, but they'd make Seoul a killing ground. Not saying we shouldn't do what we have to do if absolutely necessary, but if this can be at all settled peacefully (without food deals or ANYTHING else appeasement-wise) then that is the route to go. See if China is going to step up to the plate on fat-boy.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-01-17 at 19:22.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually if you want some insight into how bad off North Korea is.....check out NK News.

Thus far they are the only people reporting on the Norks. I wont link to it as I feel ambiguous about some of their practices. They are a watchdog on NK but....either it is yellow journalism or it really is that bad (or both)

FWIW they did break it that defector Joe Dresnok finally died last year, but his sons (who are blond and blue eyed) are active Nork MI, bilingual, and make a lot of propaganda films.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Therein lies the Prisoners' Dilemma of the whole thing.

Act now. Seoul gets ARTY'd.
    Send nastygrams, ride the wave. Seoul gets Hiroshima'd.

If only we had military assets that were experts at UW, that could foment an internal revolution, there might be a third option...

Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Any attack on North Korea WILL entail a massive bombardment of Seoul, for nothing other than spite. The Norks probably wouldn't try to invade the South, but they'd make Seoul a killing ground. Not saying we shouldn't do what we have to do if absolutely necessary, but if this can be at all settled peacefully (without food deals or ANYTHING else) then that is the route to go. See if China is going to step up to the plate on fat-boy.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 05-01-17 at 19:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Therein lies the Prisoners' Dilemma of the whole thing.

Act now. Seoul gets ARTY'd.
    Send nastygrams, ride the wave. Seoul gets Hiroshima'd.

If only we had military assets that were experts at UW, that could foment an internal revolution, there might be a third option...

My idea of Liberators with Snickers bars wasn't a joke.

According to some alleged defector reports; the Nork army randomly executes people in "farm" country for no reason just to show they can.

These people are ruled by fear and generational punishment. They may act super loyal on State approved film release but the further and further we get from the 50s; the more evident it is that they are hungry people afraid to fart off key because anything they do is wrong, even nothing.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast