Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Peninsula news and discussion

Feedback Score
    being fat and running a country for some would be the ultimate
    he gets to have anything and everything the world offers

wonder how many of his military leaders really know what the outside world is like ?
    he know the US could trump him (pun intended) so his bluffs have always been answered with here is money and food

when the whiny baby does not get his bowl of lucky charms over peas and carrots he might just have to eat his peas and carrots this time

some parents cave into their kids threats others do not I kinda reckon Trump is not the kind to cave in

Feedback Score
    so fat boy backed down from his Guam threat

Feedback Score
    I wonder if fat boy got a lesson on how accurate his missiles are and that even aiming for of them around Guam might lead to one hitting Guam, and one on a path for a hit would cause some, response.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I wonder if fat boy got a lesson on how accurate his missiles are and that even aiming for of them around Guam might lead to one hitting Guam, and one on a path for a hit would cause some, response.
    hahahaha

we send you live bomb ! OH NO IT COME BACK

Feedback Score
    What would happen if fat boy died? Lets say of natural causes. Would there be an orderly transition of power or would there be a civil war of competing factions?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    What would happen if fat boy died? Lets say of natural causes. Would there be an orderly transition of power or would there be a civil war of competing factions?
    North Korea is a medieval kingdom, with the same ruling family for the last 70 years.

What happens when the king dies without a clear heir?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    It would appear China is going to have their hands full with India.
    I think I've seen this restaurant before...
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    so now that North Korea launched a rocket over Japan?

kinda wonder if they saw the timing with all the focus here to do so ?

time to spank fat boy and put him to bed early or permanently with no supper!

Feedback Score
    Why can't our top computer hackers cause them to have a nuclear accident or something? Why can't our special forces sneak into his bedroom and shove a bayonet up his ass?

It seems like all this talk of nuclear war is negating what should be our best stealth capabilities.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Why can't our top computer hackers cause them to have a nuclear accident or something? Why can't our special forces sneak into his bedroom and shove a bayonet up his ass?

It seems like all this talk of nuclear war is negating what should be our best stealth capabilities.
    I like the way you think.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast