Feedback Score

new build

Specs:
    Lower: Stag
    LPK: RRA
    Stock: Ace Socom
    Upper: LesBaer
    Barrel: DPMS 1:9 16" stainless
    Handguard: Frish rifle length extended (16" )
    VFG: Knight's Armament
    Rear buis: ARMS 40
    Front buis: YHM

I don't like the looks of it as much as I thought I would. It's different, but not sure in which way yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yikes! It looks like a grenade launcher! I thought my 14" Lite rail looked a little excessive on a 14.5" barrel. You win. At least you won't burn yourself on the barrel. Shoot the shit outta that thing and report back.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    at4rxj,

That definitely looks different! Any reason you chose to use such a long rail, and no flash suppressor on the barrel? Not quite my cup of tea, but I hope you enjoy it!
    Never Forget Those Who Died
    Never Forget Those Who Killed Them

The Road March is the crucible in which the soul is refined. Pulling the trigger is easy. Humping the load over the distance is where you find out who will be on the ambush site to pull the trigger with you. The Road March defines you. Never quit. Come in ugly if you have to, but come in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanArms View Post
    at4rxj,

That definitely looks different! Any reason you chose to use such a long rail, and no flash suppressor on the barrel? Not quite my cup of tea, but I hope you enjoy it!
    lol.... I had the rail sitting in a parts box. I got it a while back in a trade, and didn't have anything to put it on. The barrel is a bull barrel, and not threaded.

It didn't quite give me the look I hoped it would... lol. I'm going to see how it shoots, but it's highly likely that some parts will be swapped around from some other uppers in the near future.

unfortunately, me admitting it looks ridiculous doesn't make it any better.

Feedback Score
    If you put a drum magazine, I think it would look like a PPSh 41 Burp gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by at4rxj View Post
    lol.... I had the rail sitting in a parts box. I got it a while back in a trade, and didn't have anything to put it on. The barrel is a bull barrel, and not threaded.

It didn't quite give me the look I hoped it would... lol. I'm going to see how it shoots, but it's highly likely that some parts will be swapped around from some other uppers in the near future.

unfortunately, me admitting it looks ridiculous doesn't make it any better.

Wanna sell it?

Feedback Score
    Interesting build to say the least. Looks like a plasma rifle in the 40 Watt range! You will scare the crap out of anyone you point it at.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling