Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon: GL Enhanced Magazine Well for Glock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dozer, Any news on a date when these will be available for the Gen3 G19? No one has them in stock and Quantico is taking advance orders for summer 2017.....

Thanks!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Will this fit a RTF2 Gen3 frame?

I have a magwell that fit a standard Gen3 frame and wouldn't fit my RTF2 frame
    Still wondering. Never got an answer

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Only Glock I own is a 30S... any love for Gen 3 .45 frames?

I run Pearce bases on my 10 rounders, have some standard 9 rounders, as well as 13 rounders with XGrips.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any update on when the Gen4G19 units will ship? Would love to send some of my hard earned cash your way

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    My apologies, I misread your post. We have several variants coming out later this Summer, one of which will be for a G19 Gen4.

Dozer,

Thanks for that chart. Love your products, and that 21 round Glock mag is awesome in a G17!

I want to know 1 thing...are y'all ever gonna show any love to the G20/21? We NEED a Glock 16 round .45ACP PMAG!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Any update on when the Gen4G19 units will ship? Would love to send some of my hard earned cash your way
    Thank you for the interest, we're looking at late Summer for Glock 19 models.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Still wondering. Never got an answer
    My apologies, I must have missed it. I'll check and post some information when I get it.

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you for the interest, we're looking at late Summer for Glock 19 models.
    So, September 22nd?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    So, September 22nd?
    Yes, 2022.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, 2022.
    Sure feels like it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast