Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon: GL Enhanced Magazine Well for Glock

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Really wanting one for my 19.3! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

NOW SHIPPING: MAGPUL GL ENHANCED MAGAZINE WELL FOR GLOCK® 19 GEN 3 AND GEN 4

GL Enhanced Magazine Well

The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well is a high-performance purpose-built Glock frame magazine well. Designed to fully enhance and ensure positive magazine insertion in high stress scenarios. Sleek and ergonomic design features also provide excellent concealment while ensuring minimal printing to the users clothing. Ramp and edge geometry allow for, should it be needed, positive and flawless removal of a faulty or stuck magazine during reloading or immediate action events.

• Large ramp area for easier reloading
    • External dimensions ensure minimal printing when carrying concealed
    • Reinforced polymer construction
    • Compatible with Magpul, OEM and most aftermarket magazine floor plates
    • Compatible with most common after-market magazine extensions
    • Easy installation
    • Made in U.S.A.

Fitment Information:

MAG908 – for GLOCK® 17 GEN3
    Also fits: GLOCK 17L GEN3, GLOCK 22 GEN3, GLOCK 24 GEN3, GLOCK 31 GEN3, GLOCK 34 GEN3, GLOCK 35 GEN3, GLOCK 37 GEN3

MAG932 – for GLOCK® 17 GEN4
    Also fits: GLOCK 22 GEN4, GLOCK 31 GEN4, GLOCK 34 GEN4, GLOCK 35 GEN4, GLOCK 37 GEN4

MAG940 – for GLOCK® 19 GEN3 (NOW SHIPPING)
    Also fits: GLOCK 23 GEN3, GLOCK 32 GEN3, GLOCK 38 GEN3

MAG950 – for GLOCK® 19 GEN4 (NOW SHIPPING)
    Also fits: GLOCK 23 GEN4, GLOCK 32 GEN4

*Note: The Magpul Enhanced Magwells for G19 models are optimized for the designated generations of Glock pistols to fit with PMAG GL9 magazines and current generations of Glock factory magazines with
    factory baseplates. Some combinations of certain pistol production lots may have slight interference with older (greater than 10 years old) generations of Glock factory magazines, and some aftermarket
    baseplates may not fit.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mm_magpul View Post
    NOW SHIPPING: MAGPUL GL ENHANCED MAGAZINE WELL FOR GLOCK 19 GEN 3 AND GEN 4

The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well is a high-performance purpose-built Glock frame magazine well. Designed to fully enhance and ensure positive magazine insertion in high stress scenarios. Sleek and ergonomic design features also provide excellent concealment while ensuring minimal printing to the users clothing. Ramp and edge geometry allow for, should it be needed, positive and flawless removal of a faulty or stuck magazine during reloading or immediate action events.

• Easy installation
    • Made in U.S.A.

Fitment Information:

MAG908 – for GLOCK 17 GEN3
    Also fits: GLOCK 17L GEN3, GLOCK 22 GEN3, GLOCK 24 GEN3, GLOCK 31 GEN3, GLOCK 34 GEN3, GLOCK 35 GEN3, GLOCK 37 GEN3

MAG932 – for GLOCK 17 GEN4
    Also fits: GLOCK 22 GEN4, GLOCK 31 GEN4, GLOCK 34 GEN4, GLOCK 35 GEN4, GLOCK 37 GEN4

MAG940 – for GLOCK 19 GEN3 (NOW SHIPPING)

MAG950 – for GLOCK 19 GEN4 (NOW SHIPPING)

*Note: The Magpul Enhanced Magwells for G19 models are optimized for the designated generations of Glock pistols to fit with PMAG GL9 magazines and current generations of Glock factory magazines with
    factory baseplates. Some combinations of certain pistol production lots may have slight interference with older (greater than 10 years old) generations of Glock factory magazines, and some aftermarket
    baseplates may not fit.
    OMG, the day has finally come!

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mm_magpul View Post

• Easy installation
    • Made in U.S.A.

Fitment Information:

MAG908 – for GLOCK® 17 GEN3

MAG932 – for GLOCK® 17 GEN4

MAG940 – for GLOCK® 19 GEN3 (NOW SHIPPING)

MAG950 – for GLOCK® 19 GEN4 (NOW SHIPPING)

baseplates may not fit.
    Any word on which distributors will receive these first? I preordered through DSG Arms almost 3 months ago

Feedback Score
    0uTkAsT , we typically accommodate our distribution network concurrently. However, your best bet will be to contact DSG directly for any updates regarding your specific order. Thanks and have a great day.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just installed a MAG940 in my Gen3 G19. Fits like a glove, no gap, solid tight fit. Perfect, highly recommend. I always had an issue with my bear claw pinky getting pinched between the grip and mag base plate.. This mag well adds just enough to remedy that issue not to mention faster reloads. Good deal! Now if Magpul can get the PMAG27 into the public I'd be very happy, it's been quite a while for that to be released.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Any plans to manufacture a magwell to fit a Gen 4 with either the medium or large backstrap installed?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Got the MAG950 for my Gen 4 G19, it looks and feels great. Sucks you cant use backstraps though...

Feedback Score
    I picked up one of these Saturday for my G19 and no matter how hard I tried I could not get my mags to seat. Any advice?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I picked up one of these Saturday for my G19 and no matter how hard I tried I could not get my mags to seat. Any advice?
    Brand of mags, capacity? Have you tried reinstalling it? If possible try and see if your mags work in another’s glock with the magwell installed. I only have 2 15rd glock mags but they both work.

Quote Originally Posted by hobojoe View Post
    Got the MAG950 for my Gen 4 G19, it looks and feels great. Sucks you cant use backstraps though...
    Just a little trim and the back strap fits just fine. So far no issues, but I might add some double sided tape if the bottom gives me any trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast