Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    Define "not ACOG money" b/c I got my TA33 for $595 and my TA31 for $565 in a Larue mount. It doesn't have to be $1200.
    If you are patient you can definately pick up ACOGs on the used market cheaper than new. bout my TA01NSN for $600 about 4 years ago off another sites EE. Shop around, be patient, and you can get an ACOG for a lot less money, just use some common sense when buying so you don't get burned.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Ok I'll let him know

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    In my opinion, there are only 3 prism optics worth considering if not going straight to the ACOG.
    1. Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope with the ACSS 5.56 Reticle
    2. Vortex Spitfire 3x
    3. Burris AR-332
    There is also the Atibal MROC 3x32 Illuminated Chevron BDC, but although it looks good on paper I don't know enough about it to recommend at this time.
    For me, the Primary Arms Prism sights win because they are equal or better in toughness and clarity to the other 2, and the ACSS reticle lives up to the hype. I feel they are quality optics, but with any of the three you have to be OK with buying an optic made in China.
    YouTube has a lot of good video reviews of all 3 brands. The Vortex and PA have endured some torture tests. Paul Howe advocates the Burris AR-332 in one of his articles on the CSAT website.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seant8 View Post
    In my opinion, there are only 3 prism optics worth considering if not going straight to the ACOG.
    1. Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope with the ACSS 5.56 Reticle
    2. Vortex Spitfire 3x
    3. Burris AR-332
    There is also the Atibal MROC 3x32 Illuminated Chevron BDC, but although it looks good on paper I don't know enough about it to recommend at this time.
    For me, the Primary Arms Prism sights win because they are equal or better in toughness and clarity to the other 2, and the ACSS reticle lives up to the hype. I feel they are quality optics, but with any of the three you have to be OK with buying an optic made in China.
    YouTube has a lot of good video reviews of all 3 brands. The Vortex and PA have endured some torture tests. Paul Howe advocates the Burris AR-332 in one of his articles on the CSAT website.
    Excellent advice. I have a few of the PA prism sights and they work as advertised.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I've been hearing really good things about Primary Arms, I checked out that Atibal and it looks nice too. I'll show him tonight he might wanna check them out.

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Excellent advice. I have a few of the PA prism sights and they work as advertised.
    This. I would vote primary arms for the reticle. Stiener also offers a 3x and 5x in between these price points $5-600 I believe if he wants better glass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12