Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    Cleaned my weapon, since I went shooting yesterday. Then I put on my Magpul ASAP sling mount. After that I unpackaged my new spec ops mamba single point sling and attached it to my weapon and adjusted it up. Man, I really appreciate the padded sling. Its nice to not have webbing cutting into ones neck and shoulder.
    Last edited by Yooperboy; 04-28-17 at 15:47. Reason: Misspell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sent a BCM back because I was unable to zero the rifle. Windage came to a stop.

Feedback Score
    Was stuck at home with a sick child. So, I spent the day messing with a Holosun that I purchased last week. Tested the auto-off and auto-wake every few hours. So far, it works as advertised. Also did a quick once over with some Tuf Glide on a couple ARs and a carry pistol.

We did make a trip to my grandfather in-law's. He's been wanting to give me some reloading stuff. Little did I know that "stuff" included two progressive presses, dies, a case trimmer, a wet/dry tumbler, media, etc. However, it's mostly shotgun related, and I'm not sure that the presses can even be used for anything else. He threw in a garbage bag full of shells, waddings, and a huge canister of shot. To top it all off he gave me two scopes. One 36x fixed. Can't remember what the other is; both BNIB. I know most of the stuff isn't really AR related, but it's not everyday someone hands you $1000+ in shooting equipment.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I picked up a scope alignment tool and used it to level the new-to-me scope on my SPR. Headed to zero it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I picked up my main squeeze and told her she was a sexy beast and we could operate operationally any time. Then I tried to change her buttpad. But we live in a metric world and she wanted standard wrenches...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TaterTot View Post
    I picked up my main squeeze and told her she was a sexy beast and we could operate operationally any time. Then I tried to change her buttpad. But we live in a metric world and she wanted standard wrenches...

If only you had a situation to operate in!

Feedback Score
    As I was taking guns out of my safe to get to my cowboy guns, I hugged my AR. I think it hugged back...
    NRA RSO
    USPSA RO
    SASS RO-I & RO-II
    Certified Black Powder Artillery (Maryland)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since I have parts ADD, I changed all my buffer assemblies to the PWS EBT Mod 2... really happy with it.

Also trying a Scout M600U. I was always running P2X/P3X... I like that it's smaller, i dislike the lower output.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well my package finally arrived with my new Magpul MS4 GEN2 dual QD sling, fits on all my QD mounts!. I needed one for now, I'll check out other brands later for the other two rifles.
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I changed an A5 H0 buffer to an H2. Easy peasy, although I was a bit nervous when I started.

Tomorrow, I am installing a barrel, gas block + tube and comp, unless I lose my nerve.

Update - 20" Faxon Gunner, pinned Faxon gas block, gas tube, BRT Covert Comp, ALG barrel nut, and 15" gray ALG MLOK V1 rail installed. Plus my Aero mount, currently securing a craptastic Tasco 3-9 scope that came on a 45-70 I bought years ago.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-30-17 at 17:05.

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast