Page 57 of 163 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    I'm in the process of reconfiguring my two AR's. I finally got all the parts needed to complete one of them. This rifle was previously setup to run my AAC M4-2000 suppressor, which will be going on my other rifle. This will now be my range, training, and go to rifle. This rifle ended up weighing in at 6lb 8.2oz unloaded and 7lb 9.1oz loaded. I love the new weight and ergonomics of this rifle!

The "what have I done today" would be replaced or added... hand guard, muzzle device, end plate, buffer, bolt carrier group, light mount, tape switch, vertical grip, and sling swivel.

Here's how I have this rifle set up...

Lower:
    * Stag Arms lower receiver - already had, off complete Model 2 rifle
    * stock trigger
    * stock safety
    * stainless steel carbine buffer spring - already had
    * H buffer - already had, replaced H3 buffer
    * Magpul Enhanced trigger guard - already had
    * BCM Mod1 grip - already had
    * B5 Bravo stock - already had
    * IWC qd end plate - replaced stock end plate
    * Magpul 30rd PMAG's - already had

Upper:
    * Stag Arms upper receiver - already had, off complete 11.5" upper assembly with their plus package
    * BCM KMR Alpha 10" handguard - replaced DD DDM4 10" rail
    * BCM standard 11.5" ELWF barrel - already had that replaced Stag barrel
    * SLR Sentry6 Ti adjustable gas block - already had
    * AAC Blackout non-mount flash hider - replaced AAC Brakeout 51T compensator and M4-2000 suppressor
    * BCM F/A bolt carrier group - replaced LMT Enhanced bolt carrier with standard bolt
    * BCM Mod3 charging handle - already had
    * DD fixed front sight - already had
    * DD A1.5 fixed rear sight - already had
    * Aimpoint T-1 sight - already had
    * DD T-1 mount - already had
    * Tango Down iO-001 T-1 cover - already had
    * BCM keypad Mod3 vertical grip - replaced TD vertical grip for SF tape switch
    * SF M600C Scout light - already had
    * DD keymod Scout offset mount (at 3:00) - replaced Gear Sector offset mount
    * SF SR07 tape switch (at 12:00 behind front sight) - replaced original tape switch
    * DD keymmod qd swivel attachment point - just installed
    * BFG VCAS sling - already had

Now I can't wait to get the parts needed to reconfigure my other AR! It will be very similar to this one except it will be setup to run my M4-2000 90% of the time.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Cleaned the BCG's, chamber and upper receivers and suppressor attachments on 3 of my AR's.

I've run them pretty hard through several classes, and personal training in the last month - 2 are always run suppressed.

The third KAC CQB Mod2, I haven't changed the KAC muzzle device to a suppressor I have yet - more suppressors than I need, but no KAC in the can stable yet. So it was time to knock the carbon out/off, then general clean up function test/inspection and re-lube them. Received the Sand cutter bolt carrier last Monday so EWL greased, assembled and installed while I was cleaning and inspecting.

Changed batteries in all lights, (handheld and weapon mounted)last week as well as all of my Aimpoint's last week.

I change Aimpoint batteries at the 2 year anniversary date. 1 year change seems like a waste, but I don't want to tempt fate when I need them to be functional.

Getting ready to stake my RE on two recent builds now that they've been vetted for nearly 1000K rounds each.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Finally found a SBM4 brace and installed it on a new BCM pistol RE, since the Vltor A5's are still out of stock everywhere.

Also, same rifle, installed a SS Battlecomp 1.0 I've had laying around for years.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Installed my new Surefire M600 Intellibeam, in a Arisaka offset mount on my SIONICS Patrol XL carbine.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Removed compm4, Unity micro hub & fixed front, as well as Magpul mbus Pro rear off of my 2nd build. Magpul mbus Pro rear went back onto first build. The second build got back its original optic and bu(i)s (sparc2 and magpul mbus gen2).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    gave my ranch rifle a 5k round birthday party a bcm gunfighter charging handle and 500 wolf fmjs on sale

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Attached rail.
    One step closer to finishing this one.

Need a lower and decide what optic to get. Thinking a 1-6 or 8?

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Had an old PentagonLight with remote clicky laying around forever. Put that on my new CAR-15 build.

I like the iron sight simplicity, but a light is still pretty handy.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    If I am going for a LVPO, I like 1-6 with a true 1 power at the bottom. Thinking when I jump into that realm, I'll go with the Kahles K16i, nearly the same cost as the Razor HD2.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ordered some stuff to build a side charger. Being primarily a lefty, I went with the Gibbz upper (G4 Left Handed) that tosses brass to the left and charges from the right. The only thing remaining will be a lower but for now I have plenty of those to pull from my other ARs for a while.

Page 57 of 163 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast