Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming Late 2017: Hunter American Stock - Ruger® American Short Action

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Coming Late 2017: Hunter American Stock - Ruger® American Short Action

Coming Late 2017: Hunter American Stock - Ruger® American Short Action

Continuing the Hunter lineage, Magpul introduces the Hunter American stock. Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs. The Magpul Hunter American stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Ruger American Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Included is our Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without any need for custom inletting.

​• Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles
    • Bolt Action Magazine Well & PMAG 5 7.62 AC included for Reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
    • Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
    • High strength steel recoil lugs
    • Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
    • Fully adjustable length of pull
    • Optional cheek riser kit to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25” Riser)
    • M-LOK compatible for additional accessories

NOTE: PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine is for the 308 Winchester and similar sized cartridges. Rifles that use smaller or larger cartridge cases will require the customer to separately purchase an AICS pattern compatible magazine of their choice.

Made in the USA

Learn more at www.magpul.com

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Surprised at this one. Would have guessed Tikka over Ruger.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    Surprised at this one. Would have guessed Tikka over Ruger.
    Then it would only be 50% American.

Feedback Score
    Dozer, how much more than the OEM stock does your stock weigh?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't have a weight yet as it is still currently in development. We'll update the website with product specifics once we get closer to release.

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Don't have a weight yet as it is still currently in development. We'll update the website with product specifics once we get closer to release.
    Thanks. Looking forward to this product.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't wait for this stock to come out for the RAR. My RAR in .300 blackout is my favorite bolt gun it shoot out of the bolt guns I have. I would shoot it more if it wasn't for the magazine it comes with. I think the magazine is one on the worst ever made.

Feedback Score
    What model is pictured on the website, trying to get a feel for the size.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by timallan87 View Post
    What model is pictured on the website, trying to get a feel for the size.
    That's a Predator model in .308 WIN with an 18" barrel.

Feedback Score
    I might just pick this up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast