Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming Late 2017: Hunter American Stock - Ruger® American Short Action

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    Surprised at this one. Would have guessed Tikka over Ruger.
    Magpul AICS mags do not fit the tikka action. that being said, I'd like to see them make both a tikka rifle stock and compatible magazines.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It’s taken some time to get our next release out the door, but after a lot of engineering work to make sure what works for one, works for all, we’re happy to announce the release of the Hunter American Stock – Ruger American™ Short Action.

Magpul® Hunter American – Ruger American® Short Action
    The Magpul Hunter American Stock – Ruger American™ Short Action is the latest entry in our Hunter series, and it’s designed to bring you premium performance in an affordable package. We started with an anodized aluminum bedding block and added reinforced polymer to give you the durability, features, reliability and comfort you’ve come to expect from all of our stocks. The Magpul Hunter American offers users a cost-effective replacement to the factory stock that features enhanced ergonomics and a fully adjustable length of pull and comb height. Compatible with Ruger American™ Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding, and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user.

Features
    • Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles
    • Bolt Action Magazine Well & PMAG 5 7.62 AC included for Reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
    • Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
    • High strength steel recoil lugs
    • Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
    • Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
    • Optional cheek riser kit to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25” Riser)
    • M-LOK compatible for additional accessories

Colors
    BLK - FDE - ODG - GRY

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Outstanding! I have been looking forward to this for some time.

I do have a question, however. I got a killer deal a while back on a Ruger American Ranch Rifle in 300 Blackout. I've already done a F1 to turn it into an SBR and I'll run a direct-thread can.

I'd like to use your stock, but am wondering about the mags. Anybody got a lead on AICS mags that will take a 300 Blackout round and work with this Magpul goodness? Frankly, the Ruger factory mags run like crap, and this is going to be my new hog hunter.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey man,

The Hunter American is compatible with .223 AICS pattern magazines so you should be good to go with the .300BLK. There are several manufacturers in the market who currently provide a reliable .223 AICS magazine solution.

.223 AICS Magazine
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12