Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get a load of this!n (mackdaddy1911a1, Colt Combat Unit review)

Feedback Score
    AND people who find this makes me think what are you searching to find this kinda stuff hahahhahhaha

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    AND people who find this makes me think what are you searching to find this kinda stuff hahahhahhaha
    I saw this guy on YT a day or two ago. I want to get my first 1911 and was looking up reviews for the Colt Combat Unit Rail Gun. This came up. SMH
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had wondered what Dale Dribble had been up to since "King of the Hill" was no longer on the air.

In all fairness, that's the guy who's going to pull over and help you when you're off on the side of the road on a rainy Sunday night at 10 pm on I-10 somewhere East of El Paso and West of Fort Stockton.
    You might wish he would hold the flashlight between his teeth while you work on your ride, but in all fairness he's got a Christian heart about him.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-28-17 at 17:07.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Well the title is pretty evident. It actually showed up as "next" after a P&S miscast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    I think your first post was spot on. This dude ain't hurting nobody so who cares ? Plus I would rather have a Colt in a folgers can/duct tape holster than a Hi-Point in some whizbang coast guard ranger sEaL holster anyday.

But then again I ain't an independently wealthy paratroop door kicker like the rest of the internet is apparently.
    I'll just add that nobody I have met with as much training and rounds fired as me still sucks so bad, which helps temper the ego.

Feedback Score
    Lol...I dig him.

That's a normal dude prob with a good job where I'm from.

And, I call it "ree-cole" too.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    LOL,,, "Oh and by the way!" while using the muzzle as the pointer for emphasis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    I'll just add that nobody I have met with as much training and rounds fired as me still sucks so bad, which helps temper the ego.
    I am going to have to lock you up in parade rest and spot correct you.

When everyone is lying face first in the dirt surrounded by NODS and high speed 14.5 rifles, and long after our bones are white from sun-bleaching....

The Redneck peckerwoods will inherit the Earth. They have no objection mating with kinfolk and livestock, don't mind using granpappy's musket literally from the War of Northern Aggression, and regularly eat what other people run over. They distill their own liquor thereby not being beholden to potable water. Have longstanding feuds and are mistrustful of "them outsiders" and have adapted to at least middle age with poor dentition.

I don't give a shit who you are or where you've been.

Absolutely no positive story begins with:

"This one time in West Virginia, I took this wrong turn on a dirt road......."

SHUDDER

Feedback Score
    My point was everyone whose claim to shooting fame spent a weekend with some tool like Yeager at the range thinks they are awesome compared to the guy in the video,
    even if they are useless.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I saw this guy on YT a day or two ago. I want to get my first 1911 and was looking up reviews for the Colt Combat Unit Rail Gun. This came up. SMH
    hahahahah youtube reaching the market SMH for sure hahahahahahah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast