Thread: Canik TP9SFX

Feedback Score

Canik TP9SFX

I just got this pistol and it has become my most favorite. I have owned an STI Edge, HK Expert among many others. I am selling my Walther Q5 Match. The Canik is that good.

Feedback Score
    More details please.
    Grip, ergs, accuracy, trigger, stock sights, perhaps?

Feedback Score
    The gun feels like it was form fitted to my hand it has the best striker fired trigger that I have ever felt. Much better than the Walther PPQ and better than a Glock with an Apex trigger

Feedback Score
    Any pictures?
    I've been stalking my two go to lgs's, and still haven't been able to fondle one of these. I have been carrying the tp9sa. Excellent trigger, and ergos.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I almost bought one before the election- I agree that the grip and fit in my hand was very alluring. I passed just because I was unsure of factory support, aftermarket parts and magazine availability, especially with the possibilty of an HRC victory. Now, with things like the CZ P10c (suppressor ready!) on the horizon, I have other, higher priorities. Still, for the price, it is a nice package. Maybe one day I will find one locally and get the bug...

Feedback Score
    I've been looking at these myself, let us know what you think after 500 rounds or so. Maybe even some video.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by El R15 View Post
    Any pictures?
    I've been stalking my two go to lgs's, and still haven't been able to fondle one of these. I have been carrying the tp9sa. Excellent trigger, and ergos.
    They are almost impossible to find in stock even on the internet. I just got lucky

Feedback Score
    Trigger is in the same realm as the PPQ, VP9 and P320. Very very nice gun.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticaldesire View Post
    Trigger is in the same realm as the PPQ, VP9 and P320. Very very nice gun.
    I own a Walther Q5 Match. There is no comparison, the Canik has a much better trigger