Most places don't have the option of FED EX and I'm sick of UPS and their late deliveries and wave offs for deliveries. I'm about at a 1/3 late rate with them. I bought a scope and 2nd day aired it so I could get it on my son's rifle and zero it this weekend. It's supposedly out for delivery.....

I now see that for a residential delivery, they say that End Of Business means until midnight. F'ers. When I set up shipments can I say I'm a business and have a better chance of getting it before 5?

When I have tried to get a refund for late deliveries direct from UPS, they always say that they have to refund the supplier. Why should I and the supplier have to inconvience ourselves because UPS is retarded? Yes retarded. I'm bringing back the use of the word 'retarded' and Croc shoes for men without shame- because they both fit so well.

I get that shipments will be late, but I'm tired of BS like today. I'm sure, since we are due to get snow tonight, I'll get a weather waiver excuse-, even though it's supposedly been on a truck all day and it isn't even snowing yet. I specifically used 2nd day air thinking that would at least get it here with some priority.... bzzzzztttt.

The kicker is fed ex, usps and ups have already been here each once.

Anybody got best practices for UPS?

The door bell rang and I opened it because I was sure it was them, but it was some inner city jobs scam going door to door. I f'ing hate that.

I know as soon as I press send they'll show up.