Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NRA Annual Meeting

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    The SIX.sonethings were very popular in bolt and AR platforms. 6mm, 6.5 etc...
    Quarterbore anything is chicken soup for the soul.

I have an ooooooold Eagle Arms AR-10 stripped lower that will be a .260 someday. Maybe even with a 20" barrel

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    To those who went or know things, did you see anything about a 6" long slide and barrel from Apex Tactical for the S&W 9mm M&P?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    To those who went or know things, did you see anything about a 6" long slide and barrel from Apex Tactical for the S&W 9mm M&P?
    Not an M&P guy really but I'd like to know more. I could be swayed. ..especially since they have refined the M&P in the 9 years since I first messed with them. It had some plusses but some glaring minuses at the time esp. in 40.

The PPCer in me is a sucker for longslide 9s. As well as S&W

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Not an M&P guy really but I'd like to know more. I could be swayed. ..especially since they have refined the M&P in the 9 years since I first messed with them. It had some plusses but some glaring minuses at the time esp. in 40.

The PPCer in me is a sucker for longslide 9s. As well as S&W
    I'm pretty sure they are working on it since Randy Lee all but confirmed it over at Brian Enos. Had some teaser pics also. I thought I read somewhere they were going to reveal it at the NRA conv.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure they are working on it since Randy Lee all but confirmed it over at Brian Enos. Had some teaser pics also. I thought I read somewhere they were going to reveal it at the NRA conv.
    Link? I'd like to know more. I love my G17L but the M&P can have a less spongy trigger esp w/ Apex

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Link? I'd like to know more. I love my G17L but the M&P can have a less spongy trigger esp w/ Apex
    http://forums.brianenos.com/index.ph...mp-long-slide/

Try this.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks. That teaser pic alone has me thinking.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Please tell me more about the M249...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Please tell me more about the M249...
    It's $8000. Yeah, that's not an error.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's $8000. Yeah, that's not an error.
    Which is all most need to see at that point. I'll be buying an Barret M107 first. Has more use anyway.

On the long slide M&p from Apex. I too am a bit of a sucker for a long slide semi auto. A 6 inch 1911 is on my list, one of those would be fun as well. And I am getting tired of screwing with ARs are am starting to mod Glocks, M&Ps would be the next step, then move on to 1911s.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast