Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crush Washer or Peel Washers?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've used all three. I really didn't like the peel washer. I bought the Accu-washer set and am pretty happy with them. I don't have a pile of empirical data or anything but they seem to work fine.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    For non-suppressor mount muzzle devices, I like using the Armageddon Tactical crush washers that features an interior groove that allows the washer to collapse and deliver consistent torque of approximately 15 lb-ft. through its full range of movement.

https://armageddontactical.com/produ...achined-finish

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    For non-suppressor mount muzzle devices, I like using the Armageddon Tactical crush washers that features an interior groove that allows the washer to collapse and deliver consistent torque of approximately 15 lb-ft. through its full range of movement.

https://armageddontactical.com/produ...achined-finish
    I don't use crush washers often, but when I do I use Armageddon Tactical crush washers... When I'm installing something other than a Vortex of course.
    Last edited by 556Cliff; 05-01-17 at 09:06.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Eff Peel Washers!! Damn I remember those dark times.

Shims for sure. I'll only use a crush when it's a FH that wont easily shim on.
    My sentiments exactly! The peel washers are a total PIA. Please never use a crush washer with a suppressor mount or a really tight brake. The shims are the way to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123