1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Any hockey fans here? Go Pens!!!
    Caps having issues!

GO PENS!

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    I hope Ovechkin just punches Crosby right in the sucker in Game 3

My teams are out, but I enjoy watching. Nashville looked good in the first series just manhandling the BH's. Really supersized the Blues beat Minnesota. Thought MN was the better team. Game one the Blues were outshoot like 50-20 or something and they still won. Jake Allen won that series for them.

Not much interest in the NY/OTT series. Or the ANA/EDM. Still watching, but no skin in the game.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Caps are playing like poop! Especially Holtby. His stats are abismal for playoff time. Not gonna win unless he starts playing well.

Fluery is a mad man on the other side of the ice. They can't get anything by him.

I thought New York would be up 2-0 on Ottawa, but Ottawa is playing good all around hockey. That series will go to 7 I think. I think NY will take game 7, but I may be wrong.

Edmonton will take it in 6. Nashville in 6. Edmonton/Nashville will be a good
    Matchup- fun to watch for sure.

I'd like to see the caps turn it around and take it in 7, but going up against the pens at home down 2 games is rough stuff. I think The pens will take it in 5.

Whomever takes the pens/caps series is going to the cup.

I'd like to see Nashville at the big show and Hoist the cup. Gonna be a tough road to get it though.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Caps having issues!

GO PENS!
    whats new? Caps have always been paper champs.

Ovechkin is the most over rated player in the last 15 years. A guy with his frame should be forcing his way in, but all he does is take slaps from the circles. His +/- is very telling.

This will be the Pens last competitive season for a little while, they have a huge team turnover needing to be done next season.

Lightning got a raw deal this season, I have not seen that many injuries to a team in recent memory.
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 04-30-17 at 15:31.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Caps are playing like poop! Especially Holtby. His stats are abismal for playoff time. Not gonna win unless he starts playing well.

Fluery is a mad man on the other side of the ice. They can't get anything by him.

I thought New York would be up 2-0 on Ottawa, but Ottawa is playing good all around hockey. That series will go to 7 I think. I think NY will take game 7, but I may be wrong.

Edmonton will take it in 6. Nashville in 6. Edmonton/Nashville will be a good
    Matchup- fun to watch for sure.

I'd like to see the caps turn it around and take it in 7, but going up against the pens at home down 2 games is rough stuff. I think The pens will take it in 5.

Whomever takes the pens/caps series is going to the cup.

I'd like to see Nashville at the big show and Hoist the cup. Gonna be a tough road to get it though.
    Fluery is not having a very good playoffs, what is working for the Pens is their defensemen. 33 blocks last game, just insane.

Ducks just do not have the depth Edmonton has. Edmonton or the Ducks will get slaughtered by Blues or Nash.
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 04-30-17 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Paying admission to just see Connor McDavid with EDM would be worth it. He's an incredible playmaker, skater, and scorer. Good game going on right now.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    My Rangers are down 2,,dam ! I watched the whole game on Saturday and had 10 heart attacks,,,,in the end it was all bad ! I work 2nd shift so don't get to watch much, but enjoy it when I get the chance ! If we could win @ home I would be a bit more optimistic, but its been tough so far. It ain't over yet,,so we will keep hoping for a big turn around !

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My Pens are doing good so far. I hope they keep it up! I'm still shocked the Blackhawks were swept by the Predators. I'm surprised the Rangers are down against the Sens. The Oilers and Ducks series has been a real good one so far as has the Predators and Blues series.

I'm happy for Fleury that he's getting a chance to show what he can do. He was the Pens MVP last year until he went down with the concussion. Murray played himself into the number one spot, but it's nice to see Rutherford look like a genius for keeping Fleury this year. Who knows how the expansion draft will play out? The Pens now have serious potentional to lose Fleury in it. I feel certain that the Pens protect Murray in the expansion draft.

The Pens will go into next season rebuilding somewhat, but damn it still looks good from this fan's perspective though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    My Pens are doing good so far. I hope they keep it up! I'm still shocked the Blackhawks were swept by the Predators. I'm surprised the Rangers are down against the Sens. The Oilers and Ducks series has been a real good one so far as has the Predators and Blues series.

I'm happy for Fleury that he's getting a chance to show what he can do. He was the Pens MVP last year until he went down with the concussion. Murray played himself into the number one spot, but it's nice to see Rutherford look like a genius for keeping Fleury this year. Who knows how the expansion draft will play out? The Pens now have serious potentional to lose Fleury in it. I feel certain that the Pens protect Murray in the expansion draft.

The Pens will go into next season rebuilding somewhat, but damn it still looks good from this fan's perspective though.
    Excuse you...Your Pens..Don't try and Bogart the Penguins. I am hoping for a win tonight. And Fluery is having a great ​series so far. Hopefully Murray heals up and comes back.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast