Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NHL PLayoffs

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Excuse you...Your Pens..Don't try and Bogart the Penguins. I am hoping for a win tonight. And Fluery is having a great ​series so far. Hopefully Murray heals up and comes back.

It will be a conundrum for the Pens when Murray comes back for sure. I would think Sullivan does what he has done in the past, and stays with the hot hand. I for one don't see Murray coming back anytime soon though. Groin pulls are a bitch.

If OUR Pens win tonight, I will totally lose my mind. I really like the Pens chances on home ice against the Caps. I never dreamt they would leave DC with a 2-0 lead.
    Last edited by RazorBurn; 05-01-17 at 15:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

This was awesome, major props to our Northern brothers and sisters to do the heavy lifting after the mic failed.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well the Caps certainly ​gooned it up last night. I hope niskanen gets suspended for rest of the series. And we got hosed on that no call goal. How are you going to call it a goal then review it and call it a goal then when Caps challenge it all.of a sudden no goal...
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Well the Caps certainly ​gooned it up last night. I hope niskanen gets suspended for rest of the series.
    Crosby was falling down coming through the crease. Niskanen had both his hands almost together on the stick and was not really anything of a cross check. He wasn't even looking at Crosby coming through and put his hands up to protect himself against a flailing Crosby coming through. If you actually watch the replays he put his hands up to protect himself before he even knew Crosby was falling down or having his head turning. The intent there is ZERO, Zilch, None. If Crosby isn't falling down, nothing would have happened. Niskanen hands were barley above his waist. It unfortunate but just part of the game.

Too bad Crosby got hit and went out, but this is just like the football plays when the receiver comes across the middle, loses his footing and the D-back or linebacker hit's head on head. I hate seeing that happen to anyone. But there is No intent, just part of the game.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 05-02-17 at 10:23.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I just watched the replay as I didn't get to watch the game. Niskanen is a victim of circumstance. Ovechkin is the one who caused it all with his slashing. Yet, he's the one who gets away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Crosby was falling down coming through the crease. Niskanen had both his hands almost together on the stick and was not really anything of a cross check. He wasn't even looking at Crosby coming through and put his hands up to protect himself against a flailing Crosby coming through. If you actually watch the replays he put his hands up to protect himself before he even knew Crosby was falling down or having his head turning. The intent there is ZERO, Zilch, None. If Crosby isn't falling down, nothing would have happened. Niskanen hands were barley above his waist. It unfortunate but just part of the game.

Too bad Crosby got hit and went out, but this is just like the football plays when the receiver comes across the middle, loses his footing and the D-back or linebacker hit's head on head. I hate seeing that happen to anyone. But there is No intent, just part of the game.
    He did give him a little shove, but it was not malicious. Ovechkin should have been tossed however, that was not just a high stick it was a swing at the back of his head. You knew this was coming, there is a reason they dressed 7...
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 05-02-17 at 11:58.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    I just watched the replay as I didn't get to watch the game. Niskanen is a victim of circumstance. Ovechkin is the one who caused it all with his slashing. Yet, he's the one who gets away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    He did give him a little shove, but it was not malicious. Ovechkin should have been tossed however, that was not just a high stick it was a swing at the back of his head. You knew this was coming, there is a reason they dressed 7...
    Ovey should have got the penalty, you are correct. Slashing at bicep level leads to bad things like in this instance the stick coming up at the head. That's what should have been called.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Goons plain and simple. They knew full fell the Pens would out play them so instead of getting good they decide to play dirty. And the goal that was waived off after the official review is BS. Ref called it good, then a review from above called good. But all of a sudden not good after Caps challenge. B freaking S.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Nashville St Louis game is some tough, old school hockey.

Getting chippy out there.

I have no stake in the game- being an Avalanche fan, it's just a great game to watch!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh, and Ovechkin is a little bitch boy. He wants to be the best player on the ice, but he doesn't back it up with the tough work and little things no one notices that make a huge impact.

He never posts up on or crashes the net. Weak. He sits outside and slaps it in over and over...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast