Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NHL PLayoffs

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    The Nashville St Louis game is some tough, old school hockey.

Getting chippy out there.

I have no stake in the game- being an Avalanche fan, it's just a great game to watch!
    Nashville is cutting people up like a disgruntled Chinese iPhone assembly line worker.

They are just crushing the Playoffs so far.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Oh, and Ovechkin is a little bitch boy. He wants to be the best player on the ice, but he doesn't back it up with the tough work and little things no one notices that make a huge impact.

He never posts up on or crashes the net. Weak. He sits outside and slaps it in over and over...
    Ya, is +/- has always been shit and all he does is slap from the left. Most overrated NHL player of all time.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    2006-2010 I don't know if there was a better player in that stretch. He averaged almost 110 points a season. His 09-10 season was incredible. That is no easy feat. Cosby was right there with him too. Since then... Yes, he has not had that same success, and I think most folks that still are obsessed with him still are stuck in those early Ovey days. Last 7 years, they need to get their head straight.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 05-03-17 at 12:46.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My face at the end of the game tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    2006-2010 I don't know if there was a better player in that stretch. He averaged almost 110 points a season. His 09-10 season was incredible. That is no easy feat. Cosby was right there with him too. Since then... Yes, he has not had that same success, and I think most folks that still are obsessed with him still are stuck in those early Ovey days. Last 7 years, they need to get their head straight.
    He was not even awesome then...

He had one great season, 07-08. Scored well, had a good +/- and crashed the net.

He did some scoring the other seasons, but overall he was terrible. Not even in the top 5 during that period.

06-10 Joe Thornton was the best overall during that time period.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Pens are winning with pure will and the outstanding performance of Fleury.

I just hope they can find one more victory.

Saturday's game will be the full wrath of Washington.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Saturday's game will be the full wrath of Washington.
    You've got that right. They've come out with a fury every game, especially in the first period. I expect them to be full of piss and vinegar Saturday too.
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Would love to see Sheary and Crosby back for Saturday. Drive the stake through the heart...
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Must not be any Ducks or Oilers fans on here. I know one thing for sure, if I were an Oilers fan I'd be pretty pissed about that tying goal by the Ducks counting last night. I can see the one from the other night not going their way since Talbot's toe was outside the crease ( I still think it was interference because Perry hit Talbot's foot), but when a player is lying in the crease up against the goalie for whatever reason, and that keeps the goalie from making a play then its just plain interference, incidental or otherwise IMHO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    Must not be any Ducks or Oilers fans on here. I know one thing for sure, if I were an Oilers fan I'd be pretty pissed about that tying goal by the Ducks counting last night. I can see the one from the other night not going their way since Talbot's toe was outside the crease ( I still think it was interference because Perry hit Talbot's foot), but when a player is lying in the crease up against the goalie for whatever reason, and that keeps the goalie from making a play then its just plain interference, incidental or otherwise IMHO.
    That was insane.

There seem to be a lot of late game comebacks this post season. OTT scored two late in game two against NYR and won in OT. Hell, the scored one late today and won in OT.

PIT got two late in game three but WAS won in OT.

I know it's happened more I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast