Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a muzzle device.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Having had both I would stick with the battlecomp

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Having had both I would stick with the battlecomp
    What are your reasons,less recoil reduction?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We just released 6315, compatible with A2 BFA and sound suppressors that mount on A2.

Like the A2, it's a flash suppressor and compensator, with better muzzle control, without the invariable noise and concussion that comes with a brake or comp. CNC machined from 4310 bar stock, heat treated and black nitrided, it's our version of our favorite muzzle device, the A2. Detailed info here http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com/631...ator_p_76.html

Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    They turn up on the EE fairly regularly.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstang77 View Post
    What are your reasons,less recoil reduction?
    There is no free lunch. The BCM is fine and great solution if you're coming from a bird cage but if you offered me one or the other I would take the battlecomp. On an SBR it has less concussion. I think it does a better job of flash mitigation and is an excellent all in one solution. It's more expensive (not relevant as you already own one) but also holds its resale value. When I sold my BCM I had to almost give it away. Put a battlecomp up for sale and it will sell very quickly.

If you want an upgrade get a Knight's MAMS but IMO it's just a little bit better than the BC. I would say save your money and buy some high end ammo or get into a class for the summer - the BC is a great muzzle device, you're not missing out.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    We just released 6315, compatible with A2 BFA and sound suppressors that mount on A2.

Like the A2, it's a flash suppressor and compensator, with better muzzle control, without the invariable noise and concussion that comes with a brake or comp. CNC machined from 4310 bar stock, heat treated and black nitrided, it's our version of our favorite muzzle device, the A2.

I'm in! I'm a fan of your stuff, but it always seems like I find out about about your products after I'm done with the build. I don't tend to change stuff once it's assembled, but I'll be doing a lw build later this year.

Feedback Score
    I recommend checking out the AFAB from Precision Armament. I have that on my 16" MRP and it's great at recoil reduction and flash. From speaking to others on the shooting line, the concussion isn't bad at all.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    KAC MAMS for the win. If that's out of your budget look at the AFAB.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I try not to use m4c as a self serving advertising platform

I have a drawer full of muzzle devices, most of which went on my AR at one time or another, others were collected because I like muzzle devices. It's interesting to see a small part of a complex system reflect the weapon system designer's philosophy, and sometimes, the small arms trend of the country of origin.

I went back to A2 on all of my 1/2 x 28 threaded barrels. Not that I don't appreciate the $100 plus brakes or comps I own, I find there's not a whole lot an A2 won't do for me. When I ran out of A2s, I designed an A2 to my liking, with Stoner 63 LMG flash suppressor inspired ports, wire cutter notches, and better compensating abilities, without annoying the folks next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I'm in! I'm a fan of your stuff, but it always seems like I find out about about your products after I'm done with the build. I don't tend to change stuff once it's assembled, but I'll be doing a lw build later this year.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    I'm a fan of my surefire war comp. it has better flash reduction keeps my muzzle flat, nearly as flat as my surefire socom brake does but has less concussion. It's around the same as my buddy's bcm mod 0 comp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast