Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muzzle Devices Compatible with Silencerco ASR Mount

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    Battlecomp has their new muzzle device configured for ASR use, at $199.99. At this point though I can only find it in 5/8x24, and don't know when the 1/2x28 version will hit the market.

https://battlecomp.com/product/asrbc7-62/
    I like that. Would work good for my 300 Blk's. But ouch!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I have a couple of the BE Meyers flash hiders. They do ring quite a bit, even with a can on, just in case that bothers you.
    I have a SiCo flasher that too long to use with the Omega.
    I was thinking of cutting back by half.

Think I would get the ringing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I ordered three for my SBRs and I ordered one for a friend of mine for his SBR. I did talk to the LE rep for BE Myers and it is a little shorter than their standard but works just as well. This was a one time run so....I guess that it. I just did not like the price that much but I have two SpecWar Ks nd a SiCo Hybrid and now thinking about getting a Saker ASR.

Feedback Score
    I have the old long one as well. It's too long for me to mount an ASR equiped Saker. I would think that you could cut it shorter but if you leave the prongs the same length you might have the ringing.

Feedback Score
    Does anybody make a birdcage FH that has an ASR mount?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123