Thread: Soft case recs for 308AR

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Soft case recs for 308AR

My case is so old and it was a no name brand from a shop back in maybe the 90's? Can't find any identifying info anywhere, but the material is a very coarse, thick heavy duty material not the super thin kind of say an Uncle Mikes....that's what I'm after a heavier duty soft case. Minimalist in terms of storage I don't need 10 mag pouches, backpack straps and molle adaptability. Just needs to be able to take a scoped rifle and maybe one pouch/compartment for an extra mag/box of ammo.

Thanks for any recs!

Feedback Score
    While a bit outside of your requirements, i enjoy my Eberlestock Gunslinger 2. Comfortable enough to carry alot of stuff a long way, or can be compressed enough to where its just the scabbard holding the rifle and a few things in the main compartment

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I am very happy with my American Mountain Supply (AMS) 36" Discrete Tactical Rifle Case and am buying a 42" Assault Rifle Case or Combat Rifle Case. They are well made in the U.S. and fairly priced.

ESS Assault Weapons System cases are also American made and have been around forever. I don't like where the put the carry handles though, they are opposite the zipper so the weight of your rifle is held by the zipper only.

Andy