Morning gents, I recently finished the last of my amino acids that I had been taking during my workout but they have been discontinued and now I'm stuck trying to pick out a replacement. Currently my workout regimen has been lacking due to the inconsistent hours I've been getting at my part time job at Home Depot, some days they want me to open, most times I'm closing, getting up at 4 to workout after getting to bed at 12:30 is proving to be damn near impossible. But, when I do get the the gym, I would do one scoop of Optimum Nutrition BCAAs during the workout, followed by 72 grams of their Gold Performance whey protein with 5 grams of their micronized creatine monohydrate mixed in.

I'm 34, 5' 10", 170 pounds, when I can get to the gym regularly, its 4 times a week, chest and triceps, back and biceps, shoulders and traps, and legs. I try and include trap bar deadlifts on leg day, I can't do normal deadlifts due to flexibility issues and lower back problems, bulging discs, arthritis and some compression fractures in a few of the lower vertebra. My cardio sucks, and I know I need to do more core work.

So for all you fitness gurus, what brands of aminos should I look at and is there any other stuff I should take/change in my routine? I plan on quitting the job in a few weeks and will be able to be a lot more consistent with my workouts.