Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Old Medic Pack

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That Newpatch guy might be found in every discipline. You know Mr. Newpatch. Fresh out of school, booksmart, ready to prove himself to those old guys. That paramedic patch freshly sewn on and ready to solve every emergency in the back of his ambulance. Just not enough street experience to know when his scene time has been too long and that patient outcome is dwindling quicker than his newly learned skills can reverse.

Feedback Score
    Reduce loss and liability with a waterproof and rugged first aid system on wheels. The rugged and conveniently organized Marine O2 +AED SET system comes with the First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID), AED, prepackaged supplies color-coded by trauma, and a light-weight oxygen tank; everything you need to safely address any first aid emergency in a marine environment! Meet and exceed OSHA and ANSI first aid compliance standards, and comply with OSHA Recommended First Aid Best Practices with the Marine O2 +AED SET System!!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr-professionals View Post
    Reduce loss and liability with a waterproof and rugged first aid system on wheels. The rugged and conveniently organized Marine O2 +AED SET system comes with the First Voice Emergency Instruction Device (EID), AED, prepackaged supplies color-coded by trauma, and a light-weight oxygen tank; everything you need to safely address any first aid emergency in a marine environment! Meet and exceed OSHA and ANSI first aid compliance standards, and comply with OSHA Recommended First Aid Best Practices with the Marine O2 +AED SET System!!

Per forum rules, you need to post any affiliation you have in your sigline. Otherwise, you are using our bandwidth to advertise your business. That's not fair to our paid advertisers.

Basically, no Astroturfing.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

Per forum rules, you need to post any affiliation you have in your sigline. Otherwise, you are using our bandwidth to advertise your business. That's not fair to our paid advertisers.

Basically, no Astroturfing.
    This is the second one of these in just a few days - we just had someone offering to make fake ID'a for you that were guaranteed to get you in country. I guess there's no real way to filter these kinds of people out is there? Other than to warn or ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    This is the second one of these in just a few days - we just had someone offering to make fake ID'a for you that were guaranteed to get you in country. I guess there's no real way to filter these kinds of people out is there? Other than to warn or ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Send me a link to the other post, and I'll make sure he disappears. The poster above gets another few hours to update his sigline, or he's going to vanish as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234