Thread: AWESOME INFORCE Customer Service

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AWESOME INFORCE Customer Service

Ive had a Gen 1 WMLx light on my LMT carbine for about a year and a half...two years or so. Was watching Mrgunsandgear's
    video about them, and as Ive heard many times, he mentioned everyone having cracked bezels. I thought.."I KNOW mine aint cracked", and went and dug it out of the safe...lo & behold about a 3/4" crack right in the bezel. Still worked 100%.
    I immediately got the email address for Inforce...shot a quick note off, next morning Miss Dot replied "NO PROBLEM..Ill send a return number-we will ship you a new Gen 2". I dropped it off at the Post Office last Friday...new WMLx 800L light came last night. VERY pleased with the light, and Inforce. This is the way it ought to be...no questions asked, no delays.
    The new light seems superb, but will of course be vetted soon.
    I feel it important to let people know when someone stands behind their products...so many don't.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I had one that I bought off the EE on another site. It never cracked or drained batteries but when I changed the batteries I was tightening the head down and popped it right off of my rail. I tried it a few more times and on other rails with the same results. I never got a response from the email for customer service on their site so I emailed the sales email and got a response right away stating that they would replace it once I returned it and asking what color it was. Turn around was super fast and the new generation seems like a pretty nice improvement.

It seems like they're pretty well aware of the fact that they've had some shortcomings with their products and are doing their best to correct it, even for past customers. I was definitely expecting a, "we'll check it and if we find anything wrong we'll repair or replace" not a, "you had a problem with your gen 1 so here's a gen 2."

I have a Surefire DSF-870 that has the battery drain "feature" which I just sent in. So far it seems like they have a similar approach to customer service right now. I'm hoping that pans out.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I also had a great experience with their CS.. I owned a few rifle and pistol lights (all gen 1) which served me well.

One of the WMLXs had a battery drain issue. From my first email to the time I had a brand new replacement was about 12 days.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've had their lights for years. Still running strong. I'm not door kicker, just an avid shooter and airsoft enthusiast.

I had a first gen WML crack at the clamp, almost brand new. They replaced it, but with a wrong unit. They sent me a return label and I got the correct replacement. Total time was about a month.

I currently have 2 of the HSP WML. No cracks on the bezels.
    Last edited by WTF?Shane; 05-07-17 at 18:47.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last week my gen 1 APL's locking bar finally cracked after I think about 3 years and 4-5 thousand rounds. I contacted inforce got the return auth and sure enough got a letter saying that since their Gen 3's are coming out they will be sending one to replace my gen 1. Awesome CS indeed!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Another positive experience here. Had battery drainage issues. Got it replaced FAST with zero questions. I'd buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    One more positive experience here too. Gen 1 cracked where the mounting screw is tightened.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.