Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: DD m4a1 RIS 2 rail

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Very nice
    I'm very happy with it, got the upper, BCG, sights and all that for a lil over what a used handguard is goin for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Congrats on your score. I have been trying to find a risii at a reasonabale price for a while now. I am convinced i am going to have to go with the ddm4 lite rail 3. I just cant seem to be willing to pay over retail for a used rail and thats what everyone is asking.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chef8489 View Post
    Congrats on your score. I have been trying to find a risii at a reasonabale price for a while now. I am convinced i am going to have to go with the ddm4 lite rail 3. I just cant seem to be willing to pay over retail for a used rail and thats what everyone is asking.
    I don't blame you, I was gonna do the same thing till this upper popped up. $600-$700 is crazy for a $300-$400 rail, there was one on eBay ant it was $675 that's crazy.

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillar67 View Post
    I don't blame you, I was gonna do the same thing till this upper popped up. $600-$700 is crazy for a $300-$400 rail, there was one on eBay ant it was $675 that's crazy.

Is it available? If not then people can ask what the market will bear. I have a complete block 2 whatever upper, Colt, with SOCOM barrel, FDE RIS II FSP, and an original SF4P that I still need to have installed. I wouldn't take less than $1800 for that upper.

Feedback Score
    I guess you can ask whatever you want but I've always felt I can always find a better deal and I did atleast in my mind.

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Is it available? If not then people can ask what the market will bear. I have a complete block 2 whatever upper, Colt, with SOCOM barrel, FDE RIS II FSP, and an original SF4P that I still need to have installed. I wouldn't take less than $1800 for that upper.
    You can ask whatever you want, doesnt mean i will pay it especially since we get a military discount through daniel defense and other suppkiers, plus you can get brand new uppers for 1100.00 on gunbroker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chef8489 View Post
    You can ask whatever you want, doesnt mean i will pay it especially since we get a military discount through daniel defense and other suppkiers, plus you can get brand new uppers for 1100.00 on gunbroker.
    Yep, I wasn't military(wish I would have been) but if you keep huntin you will find a deal. I got lucky found a guy with that upper made him an offer, did the math what it would have been too buy everything separate and made a deal.

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Lol. I'm not sure what the obsession with these rails are. I spent a lot of time living on the same COPs with various ODA's from 2007-2009 and never saw a single one. Everyone was using standard M4's. These aren't as popular as people think.

Feedback Score
    I like them but thinkin you can charge 1800 for an upper is crazy there are DD rifles for 1300 on Armslist complete

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillar67 View Post
    I like them but thinkin you can charge 1800 for an upper is crazy there are DD rifles for 1300 on Armslist complete
    If someone offered you twice what you paid for yours, would you sell it?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast