Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast

Thread: You're Fired! Trump Fires FBI Director.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm not sure which is more of a contradiction, the word "ethics" being mentioned in the same headline as "Obama White House" or "Lawyer."

All three grouped together seems like it would create a space-time ending paradox.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I have nothing except lulz at the left over Trump.

"Trump is a racist!"

Yeah, that didn't work.

"Trump is a misogynist!"

Well, that didn't work either.

"Trump doesn't pay taxes!"

Yeah, we blew that one.

"Trump obstructed justice!"

Didn't really work out in our favor after Comey's testimony.

"Trump is directly involved in shady business with Russia and hacking our election!"

This isn't working out as planned...

"Trump is involved with organized crime!"

This...seems a bit far fetched, but we'll try it. Nope? Oh, well...

"Trump intimidated witnesses!"

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for us...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    The thing that gets to me is the lack of republican support for Trump in DC. The Repubs could be hammering away at the Dems right now and putting the nail in their coffin. Nope, they are all playing politics worrying about the next election and not doing their jobs. Typical for both sides.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The people who think he is a dolt don't even realize he is playing chess with their ignorant asses.

I know that things are going wrong for me
    You gotta listen to my words

I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1V5LHXWbg

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I know that things are going wrong for me
    You gotta listen to my words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1V5LHXWbg

It's going to be long four to eight years for you . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Some of you might find this interesting:

FBI Provided False Statements Regarding Lynch/Clinton Meeting

Shocker Alert: The State-Run Media colluded with the DoJ.

From the piece:

Third, there is clear evidence that the main stream media was colluding with the DOJ to bury the story. A Washington Post reporter, speaking of the Clinton Lynch meeting story, said, “I’m hoping I can put it to rest .” The same Washington Post reporter, interacting with the DOJ spin team, implemented specific DOJ requests to change his story to make the Attorney General appear in a more favorable light. A New York Times reporter apologetically told the Obama DOJ that he was being “pressed into service” to have to cover the story. As the story was breaking, DOJ press officials stated, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.”
    One wonders why the TV people aren't squealing for a "Special Prosecutor(more adequately titled, Grand Inquisitor") to fire up this particular witch-hunt? I was led to believe all were equal under the law, and that statue's wearing a blindfold and all that.

One also might wonder why this isn't being discussed in the "news" at all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Some of you might find this interesting:

FBI Provided False Statements Regarding Lynch/Clinton Meeting

Shocker Alert: The State-Run Media colluded with the DoJ.

From the piece:

One wonders why the TV people aren't squealing for a "Special Prosecutor(more adequately titled, Grand Inquisitor") to fire up this particular witch-hunt? I was led to believe all were equal under the law, and that statue's wearing a blindfold and all that.

One also might wonder why this isn't being discussed in the "news" at all.
    It's not just one issue, it has been every damned issue.
    We've been blanketed by an overwhelming change in the way news is being reported. We have been overwhelmed in the way education is being delivered in public schools and Universities. We have watched terms like race being interchanged with culture and it plays out and isn't challenged.
    It works because they own the party of action and the media is way in their pockets.
    The GOP has changed and they aren't on your side.

Feedback Score
    Trump really needs to put a red line for Meuller that if he strays from his mandate of investigating Russians and forays into a politically driven persecution of Trump people, that he will pre-emptively pardon the targets and fire Mueller. The mantra must be "The Russian investigation has to be about Russians."

It does seem at least that Mueller is keeping his guys inline and not leaking at least.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Trump really needs to put a red line for Meuller that if he strays from his mandate of investigating Russians and forays into a politically driven persecution of Trump people, that he will pre-emptively pardon the targets and fire Mueller. The mantra must be "The Russian investigation has to be about Russians."

It does seem at least that Mueller is keeping his guys inline and not leaking at least.
    They are working very hard to make sure that Trump never gets that chance.
    Rightly so or not, when the Attorney General bowed out of this issue, he set the POTUS up to get had.
    If the question was only, did Russia influence the the election we would have the answer. Instead it's been allowed to turn in to something else.
    Of course there aren't leaks, they don't want an opposition, if it leaked it would have been shit down already.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    And now the Feds have completed a pre dawn raid of Manaforts home

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast