Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Fired! Trump Fires FBI Director.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Instead of arming the SS we could just steal their tanks.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    People automatically equate the SS with concentration camps, failing to realize that Waffen SS units were the best soldiers Germany had to offer. Most of whom (I can't speak for numbers so I won't try) has nothing to do with the holocaust.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why not go all out and fully support them when the SS and Nazis represent values that more than a few M4C'ers reminisce about.

(See signature)

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    People automatically equate the SS with concentration camps, failing to realize that Waffen SS units were the best soldiers Germany had to offer. Most of whom (I can't speak for numbers so I won't try) has nothing to do with the holocaust.
    Bro I am picking up what you're putting down but 300,000 Americans died defeating those bastards who might have been good soldiers but still represented a ****ed up way to live.

I can be a badass motorcycle rider but if I am cool turning a blind eye to your daughter being raped and gassed to death am I still gonna be thought of positively by you?

Probably not, unless you didn't like your daughter to begin with. Probably viewed her as a source of all your problems. Her skin tone might be a little different. Maybe she owns a bank...etc
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 05-11-17 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Bro I am picking up what you're putting down but 400,000 Americans died
    Hey I'm not saying I fall on the side of the Nazis, because I don't. At all. I was merely playing along with the idea presented that we could have possibly united to defeat the Soviets.

We had much more in common with Germans than we ever did with Russians.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forgive them for they know not what they do. It's just the inner George S Patton inside them coming out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah Germans had some high speed gear and sharp soldiers but they were simply wrong entirely on their practices, ethics, and were nazis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Hey I'm not saying I fall on the side of the Nazis, because I don't. At all. I was merely playing along with the idea presented that we could have possibly united to defeat the Soviets.

We had much more in common with Germans than we ever did with Russians.
    As long as you are talking about the average German and not Nazis. But then one must also sympathize with the average Russian and not the Soviets/Bolsheviks/Communists. After all, bad and evil is bad and evil regardless of the name of the people that you are talking about.
    Last edited by soulezoo; 05-11-17 at 20:42.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    By, 'steal,' I assume you mean, 'take the basic layout, armor configuration, and gun and remove the stupid over-complicated German engineering'?

Or we could just swap the gas engines for diesel in the Shermans and pump up the production numbers of the M26 Pershing. Maybe up gun the Shermans to bring them more in line with the later Israeli Shermans.

If the concern is T-34/85s and IS-2/3s, then history shows that the Sherman, Pershing, and M46 Patton tanks proved to be equal to the task during fighting in Korea.

Or, if the objective is to prevent Hitler from being defeated by Stalin, you could just totally cut all shipments of Lend-Lease equipment to the Soviet Union. Hitler still won't win, but his forces will be destroying Soviet tanks faster than they can build them. I don't know why you'd do that, though, because then you'd have Nazi Germany controlling the continent of Europe and the Soviet Union and Chairman Mao controlling Asia and all three powers aligned against the US, UK, and Japan: Eurasia versus the Indo-Pacific.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    As long as you are talking about the average German and not Nazis. But then one must also sympathize with the average Russian and not the Soviets/Bolsheviks/Communists.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Both the Nazi and Soviet regimes needed to be defeated.

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast