Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Fired! Trump Fires FBI Director.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    You've been a cop for awhile now yes? Have you still not learned that wealthy politically powerful people are not subject to the laws of common men and women? I wish for the same thing you do, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'd suggest forgetting about the crimes of Hillary Clinton from a standpoint of justice. You'll never see justice for her. She'll die free, powerful, and rich beyond your wildest dreams; all of that after leading the life of a truly terrible human being. The most we can hope for is to continue to deny her what she craves above all else: more power. That's the only punishment we peons can still touch the ruling class with in this country now. That too will change, but for now we can still vote.
    True.

But once in a while, miracles happen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Before anybody starts spouting off about "Nixonian":

Richard Nixon:

GEOTUS Donald Trump:
    It's a Richard Nixon style move.

If Obama or his underlings were being investigated, and he fired his FBI director we would all feel very differently about that.

So maintain some intellectual honesty here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Disagree...we want a co chairmanship of Outlander and Firefly.
    Never happen.

That would cut into the GD forum traffic, big time! ...not to mention the global supply of Hello Kitty mouthwash.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If Obama or his underlings were being investigated, and he fired his FBI director we would all feel very differently about that.

Obama did a lot of dumb ignorant and impeachable shit.

Benghazi, the race riots, Syria, putting Tanks on the Russian border, openly talking about trying to undermine the US to Medvedev on a hot mic, PNGing a lot of people, etc.

Quit the Republicrat rush to compromise.

The only thing Nixon did wrong was resign.

Slick Willie did horrid shit and stayed in office.

Again, quit the Republicrat rush to compromise and punch holding

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The decision was made and it wasn't made without due process.
    Comey got off his chain, neither Trump or Sessions were the ones looking at Comey's actions. The number two at the Justice Department came to the conclusion that Comey had to go.
    Remember Comey said time and again Trump was not involved in anything, he was not under investigation.

Feedback Score
    Oh from an entertainment standpoint and a stick it to the libtards activity this is awesome.

But just because I think it's funny as hell (and long over due) doesn't make it good governance.

I'd love to see Sessions and his new deputy AG have the Clinton email investigation fired up again and empanel a grand jury. Then press charges, get a conviction, and issue that old bitch a blaze orange pantsuit with a number on it.

Not gonna happen though. This is just going to look bad and **** up DOJ even more than it already is.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    True. It's true, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Never happen.

That would cut into the GD forum traffic, big time! ...not to mention the global supply of Hello Kitty mouthwash.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Get yo Republicrat on if you want to.

Dank memery and hate embracing got me this far.

Feedback Score

You're Fired! Trump Fires FBI Director.

It came out in the hearings, for the umpteenth time, that there was NO collusion by Trump with the Russians.

Now was the PERFECT time to cut him loose. And, if anybody is EVER gonna go after HRC, it'll be this dude.

If he were to go after her, and she DOESN'T go to jail? At the end of the day, worst case scenario, he's a one term president...and every morning still wakes up a billionaire.

ETA...

Sorry for the all caps, I don't know how to italicize on this phone. So, it's all caps to ADD EMPHASIS.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JC5188; 05-09-17 at 18:55.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    How many of you that are saying that HRC will never be arrested are the same that said that Trump does not stand a chance? I will bet a lot and we know just how wrong all of those naysayers were.

So there may be a light at the end of the tunnel........ Hopefully it is a train headed straight for HRC.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast