Thread: New K.I.S.S. Reticle from Primary Arms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

New K.I.S.S. Reticle from Primary Arms

Listed here: http://www.primaryarms.com/pa1-6x24sfp-kiss

In my opinion, it reminds me of a low-power Accupoint (or Accupower, more precisely), but at PA's usual price point.

Any thoughts?
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Cheap scope for the budget minded. Probably work as intended for $300ish scope built in China.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ive been using the ACSS reticle for 2 or 3 years now, and take full advantage of every feature except the "sprinting man" hold overs. I really don't think the horse shoe is very hard to find quickly. Options are nice, I just feel the ACSS is the ideal combat reticle.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any experience with these now that they've been out for a while?

I've got a couple of fun guns that I'm looking to add some cheaper optics to and I'm intrigued by this new reticule option. I like the simple and uncluttered nature of it but I would like to hear from some people who have some hands on experience with one.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    PA seems to be going after really good reticles now... I wonder when they will do just a regular old horse shoe ala EOTech, though I am digging that KISS reticle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Been on the fence regarding their optics. Might just have to give them a try if only for a plinking rifle build. Thanks for the heads up