Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rich, Wiki Leaks and the DNC.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Heard one report that even though his murder was ruled as a robbery, the robber(s) left the vic's wallet and smart phone.

Also that he was pissed at the DNC when it was discovered they rail roaded old Bernie which is why he went off the reservation and leaked the emails to Wikileaks.

Clinton body count indeed.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/medi...act/index.html

CNN says it is all fake. Move on. Back to the latest smoke grenade thrown my the MSM as Progressives yell 'Fire!'
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Heard one report that even though his murder was ruled as a robbery, the robber(s) left the vic's wallet and smart phone.

Also that he was pissed at the DNC when it was discovered they rail roaded old Bernie which is why he went off the reservation and leaked the emails to Wikileaks.

Clinton body count indeed.
    Watch, Phone, Wallet, an expensive piece of jewelry given to him by his Mother, all left on the body.
    Multiple contusions, hands, elbows, knees and forehead I believe, then shot in the back. Some of this might be caused when he went down, but it might also be marks of a beating received before being shot in the back.
    You take the time to deliver a beating before you rob someone, yet not take the time to remove valuables?
    You're getting robbed at gun point and don't hand over your valuables and decide to fight a perp with a gun hand to hand?
    None of this makes sense.

For months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks thousands of internal DNC emails, and that his death might have been connected with the supposed leak.
    No real evidence has been provided to support such claims and Washington's Metropolitan Police Department, which continues to investigate the murder, says there is evidence to suggest he may have been the victim of a botched robbery.

That quote simply doesn't address the facts. Remarkably there is less evidence against a Trump/Russia alliance to take Hillary out of the election, but, well, ummmm.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-17-17 at 09:17.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

CNN says it is all fake. Move on. Back to the latest smoke grenade thrown my the MSM as Progressives yell 'Fire!'
    If you believe the opposite of the Democrats and their propaganda machine CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Washpo, NYT, AP, Reuters, Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc then you may get the truth.

Feedback Score
    I realize that this is daydreaming, but I'm hoping the Seth Rich case unravels like a cheap sweater, leading to the indictment and conviction of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, and a host of other DNC thugs who have been literally getting away with murder since the 1980's.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I realize that this is daydreaming, but I'm hoping the Seth Rich case unravels like a cheap sweater, leading to the indictment and conviction of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, and a host of other DNC thugs who have been literally getting away with murder since the 1980's.
    Not gonna happen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The only part about the robbery that appears to have been "botched" is the actual robbing of the victim.

This shits a hit, plain and simple.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    The only part about the robbery that appears to have been "botched" is the actual robbing of the victim.

Lee Harvey Oswald was after JFK's wallet?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post

Seriously, who didn't think that from day one. Since it entangled the DNC, nothing to see here.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I find it rather odd that the family is seemingly fine with the investigation stopping right where it is.
    You don't know who killed him or why, he was a young guy and had a bright future and "Poof" and they don't want to investigate further...
    I'm not prone to tin foil hat stuff, and don't think 9/11 and inside job nor any of the recent mass shootings were false flags, nor even willing to take the full leap HC ordered by her own hand the death of this kid, I simply can't put the fact patterns of his death down to coincidence. It does not pass the smell test and should have been a major investigation by the feds, perhaps even a specific fed team to leave no stone unturned. It would seem hardly a pebble moved around on this one and his family being ok with that is just bizarre. Maybe some of these new facts coming to light and a new admin may see some new momentum in the investigation, but I'd put this one on the back burner compared to Benghazi.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast