Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W Shield Rebate

Feedback Score

S&W Shield Rebate

Just got a new Shield without safety and filled out rebate online. Got a thank you screen and print this page but no confirmation email or other confirmation of receipt. Is this happening to everyone or do I need to resubmit my info?

Feedback Score
    Yes, that happens to everyone I have read about. Happened with both of my rebate submissions. Submitted my first rebate 4/11 and haven't received anything yet, but the rebate says allow 8-10 weeks.

Feedback Score
    Same here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Any updates with your rebates up in the ether?

Feedback Score
    It haven't happen to me,but i've heard this before.
    USMC RVN Vet. 0311,68/69.

Feedback Score
    I just got a thank you - pretty low tech for this day and age. When will the firearms companies catch on that while their bread-and-butter is low tech, their customers aren't?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunMiddie View Post
    Any updates with your rebates up in the ether?
    My last S&W rebate took about 3 months to show up via snail mail but it did show up.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I did one in paper form. Made a copy. Second one online. Got same as everyone. Decided to send it via paper as well. Marked it as a backup submission to the one i did online. Better safe than sorry. Oh, made a copy of it as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I sent each one online and in paper. I am still only showing one submission.

Feedback Score
    Timely responses to this thread. I just got an email from S&W about the rebate:

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

Matt Buckingham

President, Smith & Wesson Firearms

To check the status of your rebate, visit www.rebateinquiryonline.com. If you have additional questions please call the consumer rebate inquiry line at 1-866-963-7933 or the Smith & Wesson customer service department at 1 (800) 331-0852.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast