Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: S&W Shield Rebate

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah. I read up on them a little bit yesterday. They didn't correct any significant short comings. I'd definitely scoop up an older one if the price was good.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have two of the originals. One with the Safety and one with out. They’re good to go. The 2.0 is cool but isn’t necessary. Check LGS for used. Or post a WTB here in m4c there will be people selling because they want the 2.0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Or post a WTB here in m4c there will be people selling because they want the 2.0.
    People are generally WAY TOO proud of their merch on the Gun forums. I'd rather give the LGS some bread and not deal with the transfer headaches and absurd asking prices.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    People are generally WAY TOO proud of their merch on the Gun forums. I'd rather give the LGS some bread and not deal with the transfer headaches and absurd asking prices.
    Fair enough! The prices should be good. They ran so many rebates the last few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567