Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paper Form 1 SBR and same state move

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ok, so I spoke with Jillian Grove at the NFA in WV. She received one stamp that was returned by the USPS. The 3 stamps that I have been waiting on are all approved as of May 6. (10 months)

She asked that I send her an email with the address that I wish the stamps to be sent to. Very easy. She was very nice, absolutely pleasant.

Each form 1 stamp is mailed individually, regardless if they are all mailed in to the ATF in one submission. She didn't receive the other 2 approved forms yet, and she said wait 2 weeks, If I don't hear from her, call and ask for certified copies.

edit... She also said I can submit a 5320.2 if I wanted, but not necessary since the move is same state.

Awesome...

Scott
    Last edited by A5scott; 05-23-17 at 13:48.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by A5scott View Post
    ok, so I spoke with Jillian Grove at the NFA in WV. She received one stamp that was returned by the USPS. The 3 stamps that I have been waiting on are all approved as of May 6. (10 months)

She asked that I send her an email with the address that I wish the stamps to be sent to. Very easy. She was very nice, absolutely pleasant.

Each form 1 stamp is mailed individually, regardless if they are all mailed in to the ATF in one submission. She didn't receive the other 2 approved forms yet, and she said wait 2 weeks, If I don't hear from her, call and ask for certified copies.

edit... She also said I can submit a 5320.2 if I wanted, but not necessary since the move is same state.

Awesome...

Scott
    Awesome indeed dude!

Glad you had a good experience.

God Bless,

Brandon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12