Thread: Elzetta Rust?!?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Elzetta Rust?!?

I ordered a Charlie model off Amazon, sold by Amazon, and it arrived today. The light was covered in rust spots, and the coating looked pretty worn right below the bezel. I'm sending it back of course but I wanted to check with you guys to see if anyone else has had a similar issue with Elzetta. I would have thought the aluminum would preclude the possibility of rust, but perhaps this was a knockoff? It's odd that it was sold from Amazon direct.
    M&P 9 & 9c, AR-15

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just looked closer and it appears that this was a return scam. Someone must have left the light on a rusty surface because the rust marks are only on one side, and the knurling on the grip looks pretty worn on closer inspection. I think I'll order direct this time. >.<
    M&P 9 & 9c, AR-15

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Wow. I've found ordering from Amazon-direct is usually pretty fool proof.
    Guess there's a first time for everything.
    But stuff like this is generally what causes me to NOT buy expensive gear from Amazon or Ebay...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Was this a Warehouse Deals? These are the products that get returned by folks and yes, a bait-and-switch is sadly common with some products (like someone returning a Magpul grip for a full refund, but swapped it out with an A2).
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.