Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acog for rifle trade

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    From Trijicon's website : Disclaimer for Purchasing USED Trijicon Products

Any Trijicon product purchased in the second-hand (USED) marketplace should be considered a "buyer beware" situation. Trijicon cannot confirm nor deny that any product is legitimate when being purchased in the USED marketplace. There are various reasons why a potential purchaser of any USED product should be cautious. These include many fakes or forgeries of products, as well as the possibility of the USED product being stolen goods. Please do not contact us to determine if a potential purchase is authentic. We can only determine authenticity if we have the product in-hand at our factory. Trijicon strongly recommends purchasing new Trijicon products from an Authorized Trijicon Retailer.

Feedback Score
    That's why I'm bein cautious big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    From Trijicon's website : Disclaimer for Purchasing USED Trijicon Products

Any Trijicon product purchased in the second-hand (USED) marketplace should be considered a "buyer beware" situation. Trijicon cannot confirm nor deny that any product is legitimate when being purchased in the USED marketplace. There are various reasons why a potential purchaser of any USED product should be cautious. These include many fakes or forgeries of products, as well as the possibility of the USED product being stolen goods. Please do not contact us to determine if a potential purchase is authentic. We can only determine authenticity if we have the product in-hand at our factory. Trijicon strongly recommends purchasing new Trijicon products from an Authorized Trijicon Retailer.
    That's funny because I manage a lgs, and I called Trijicon just two weeks ago to verify the authenticity and date of manufacture of two ACOGs that a customer brought in to sell on consignment. Trijicon's technical support was more than willing to help me.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    That's funny because I manage a lgs, and I called Trijicon just two weeks ago to verify the authenticity and date of manufacture of two ACOGs that a customer brought in to sell on consignment. Trijicon's technical support was more than willing to help me.
    Sound like legal speak/mumbojumbo. Trijjicon answered my question regarding a scope mount purchased using walmarts market place. The pruduct is marked by the mfgr of the mount not trijjicon. They assured me the mount codes and info matched what it should. I said good enough, mounted it a couple years ago. Its still great.

I have seen many "used accog" on ebay. I really dont trust the legitimacy of a quality scope for a whole $150

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillar67 View Post
    Do you guys think tradin a Remington 700 for a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 is a good trade? It has all the raised lettering, larue mount and it came from a guy in the military has the horse shoe recticle

I would stay away from that deal only because the ACOG offered to you very well may be stolen from our military. Not sure how Trijicon would react if you call and give them information from equipment they supplied on a govt. contract.
    If you really want an AGOC, I would suggest you save money until you are able to buy a brand new one that you know for sure wasn't stolen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillar67 View Post

If that is a PSS then the stock is definitely not the standard SPS stock (shitty plastic stock) that flexes all over the place, PSS's have a McMillan stock. Both my mid 90's PSS shoot pretty good with the factory McMillan stock, but I have moved them around in different clothes (magpul, XLR, KRG) a few times. Currently they are both back to the original stock now.

Feedback Score
    It's an HS precision but I'd like too change it too a Walnut m40 style

• Remington M700p .308
    • Colt M4 Carbine .556
    • Henry Big Boy .45 Colt
    • M&P Shield9

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    No horse shoe reticle in the MIL as far as I know, which may not be much.

Feedback Score
    Stolen or not, you want to know how old the tritium is. I'd call Trijicon for the date of mfg and the remaining warranty on its illumination. They will tell you who it was sold to, date of mfg, service history etc.

Feedback Score
    I personally would not trade the rifle for the acog. But I have a number of each.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast