Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harvard Study finds media bias

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And water is wet.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I will just leave this right here....
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ge-study-finds
    A study conducted by neuroscientist Tara Swift and the London Press Club determined that "the highest functions of journalists brains were operating at a lower level than the average population, due to dehydration, self-medicating, and fueling their brains with caffeine and high-sugar foods"
    Journalists' brains show a lower level of executive function - that is, the ability of the brain to regulate emotions, suppress biases, switch between tasks, solve complex problems and think flexibly and creatively - than the average person because to their heavy drinking, and caffeine consumption. They also eat too many high-sugar foods, and don't devote enough time to mindfulness.
    Hmmmm, I always wondered...

Feedback Score
    Anyone who needed a Harvard study to tell them this, please raise your hand…

No one? Right. Moving on...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post

RIGHT?!?

I was expecting a bomb-shell revelation, like they found that the media displayed a consistent conservative bias.

Zero shock in this report, although at least now when I say it I can back it up with Harvard. Ask any liberal and they'll all tell you how the major media is all far too conservative.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Ask any liberal and they'll all tell you how the major media is all far too conservative.
    Not coincidentally, I just had that conversation with a Trump hater. "Stop watching Fox News.", she said to me. I replied, "I don't watch Fox News. Most of what they say is just as left as the lefty stations. No thank you."

Feedback Score
    Double Post.
    Last edited by Bulletdog; 05-23-17 at 00:28.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Enough!! This media bias must end, it is time for alternative media to bring us the true truth.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post

I'd say that we are looking at this wrong. When the left/Progressives get this kind of study, they use it to get more money for more studies (lines their buddies pockets) and they use the study to ask for some 'relief' or change. Then it just snowballs. Look what they can get from harping on 'racism'- a never ending stream of benes and funding. Once it becomes common knowledge, then they use that to press for system wide change.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12