Thread: Strike industries G4 slide comp

Feedback Score

Strike industries G4 slide comp

So all the cool kids are putting comps in their glocks, and I have a buddy that is wanting to know about compensators in pistols. I saw a strike comp on YouTube and was wondering if anyone had experience with them. Does it really make a difference did it cause any shift in accuracy etc etc

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    TBRCi makes fantastic comps and their quality is top notch.

Strike Industries products are usually of questionable quality and, from my personal experience, do not live up to anything they are advertised.

Feedback Score
    I shot my buddy's 17 Roland special clone with a tbrc comp. it was soft but it wasn't as soft as my other buddy's sti dvc 3gun

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    I shot my buddy's 17 Roland special clone with a tbrc comp. it was soft but it wasn't as soft as my other buddy's sti dvc 3gun
    Is it made in china?
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Clone as is he took a 17 and put the comp on it and had an rmr put on. You can check his out on barstool operators in instagram. It's a nice gun but the STI felt nicer

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ExploringInTheWoods, Sorry, I meant to quote post #1. Not trying to be a dick - just curious if it's US made or china made.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The TBRCI comps are made a couple hours away from me here in Texas.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.
    If you want peace, prepare for War.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fairly certain the strike industries comp works on the principal similar to a 1911 bushing comp; i.e. probably not as well as a threaded on comp.